PDA

View Full Version : If I delete to start over do I lose my companion and initiates rewards ?

Blakkadar
12-18-2014, 07:59 PM
I have a PS4 and playing AC Unity on it, I can't seem to find any info on the subject and was wondering if anybody knows if I delete my game on the PS4 to start a new one will
I lose all my AC initiates and companion app rewards I have gotten so far ? I really can't say how much I hate the companion app crap and do NOT want to do it again

I am displeased enough with the initiates site.Heck are they going to wait till the next AC is released next year before opening up daily missions and such to be able to level up in there ?

Still debating if i want to work to get all the trophies I don't like having to PAY to go online and play multiplayer to get my trophies. Trophies for multiplayer should have it's own category and not be linked to the Main game when looking it up on my PS. I stopped on the past few AC games because I chose not to work online like that. And yet had a great time in Liberation and did work to 100% completion.

Ceelaris
12-18-2014, 11:49 PM
I can't say anything about the Companion App, but if Initiates still works the same way it did before it went dark in June, you'll lose your progress there (temporarily).
If nothing has changed in the way Initiates gets data from Uplay, it will always read the last save file you saved. If you delete your current save file or just start an additional one, Initiates will use that new one. Unfinished game obviously means less XP in Initiates, so you'll lose levels, which means badges and avatars will be locked again. But since you probably plan to finish that new game, your progress will be back of course. :)

And as for missions in Initiates to level up ... we had those, before the site went down in June. I wish they'd kept and expanded them to all the other games, not only AC3 and Black Flag. (u_u)