PDA

View Full Version : Question About AC: Unity Season Pass

Beckygrrl
12-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere and I missed it, but I bought the game less than a week ago and I decided to also get the Season Pass. Thing is, I can't figure out how to buy it. It doesn't seem like it's being sold through UPlay, Steam doesn't have it listed, nor does Direct2Drive, but you can buy the game through all 3.

Am I missing something? It doesn't seem to be being sold anywhere.

YazX_
12-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Ubisoft pulled season pass and its no longer available, though some sellers have stock available and still selling it, the reason on why season pass was discounted due to technical problems in ACU launch, so as compensation for all players, they will get the upcoming Dead Kings DLC for free, and for those who has season pass and activated it before 28 NOV 2014 will get to choose a free game from selected list -since Dead Kings is already included for them- in addition to all originally planned contents for season pass.

so if you got and activated a season pass from any reseller now, you will only get some DLCs but not a free game. so better to buy those DLCs separately as it might be cheaper than buying the season pass since Dead Kings DLC is for free for everyone.

Beckygrrl
12-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Ah! Thanks very much! I knew none of that. I'm really enjoying the game so I wanted to make sure I at least got the DLC's. :)