PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Free Game Website is Live

UbiJustin
12-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Thanks again for all of your support, our team worked very hard so that you could claim your free game before the holidays. The web based platform is now operational, if you are a season pass owner, you can now claim your game here (https://acu.ubi.com/).

Please find below a FAQ to help you use it.

Am I eligible to receive this offer?

Everyone who has purchased the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass or Gold Edition is eligible for this offer. Please note, you must activate the Season Pass for our system to recognize you as "eligible" for the offer. If your Season Pass was activated before November 25th, you will be able to use the website to select your free game immediately. If your Season Pass was activated after November 25th, a delay of up to ten days may occur to define your eligibility in our system.

How do I claim my free game?

Please follow the steps listed on this Live Update Blog (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm%3A152-189028-16&ct=tcm%3A148-76770-32) to claim your game from our redemption website (https://acu.ubi.com/).

AntiChrist7
12-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Thank you for Far Cry 4. :) Activation went smoothly

(small note, part of my mail was in german, rather than dutch, but no biggie)

thang204
12-18-2014, 05:11 PM
if after 25 november 2014 i'm still not dowload my game but i have in libraly am i still eligible to recieve free game? because my internet so slow and i don't want to download game yet

FeerLes
12-18-2014, 05:50 PM
I can only Choose The Crew and Rayman Legends, but I want Far Cry 4!

Mr_Shade
12-18-2014, 06:36 PM
Thank you for Far Cry 4. :) Activation went smoothly

(small note, part of my mail was in german, rather than dutch, but no biggie)

Hi, the error with the emails has been corrected for everyone getting emails from now on, thanks for the feedback.

Mr_Shade
12-18-2014, 06:36 PM
if after 25 november 2014 i'm still not dowload my game but i have in libraly am i still eligible to recieve free game? because my internet so slow and i don't want to download game yet

As long as you havce redeemed the code - it will be linked to your account ;)

Mr_Shade
12-18-2014, 06:40 PM
I can only Choose The Crew and Rayman Legends, but I want Far Cry 4!

Hi

I'm assuming you are German?

In Germany there are laws on 18+ games - being sold before 23:00 hours.

Please check the DE live update site for details.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/de-DE/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:156-189028-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

naumaan
12-18-2014, 06:43 PM
so why is watch dog not available in the list for me .. ?

Mr_Shade
12-18-2014, 06:44 PM
so why is watch dog not available in the list for me .. ?

Due to regional restrictions etc - games may vary due to where you live.

FeerLes
12-18-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi

I'm assuming you are German?

In Germany there are laws on 18+ games - being sold before 23:00 hours.

Please check the DE live update site for details.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/de-DE/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:156-189028-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

I See, thank you!

naumaan
12-18-2014, 07:05 PM
gone for THe CREW .. its nice to have a free game bdw .. i could only wish that they inclused ac rogue .. anyways ..

i am desperately waiting for the 4th patch

EDITED: and yes not to forget ..... Thank You Ubisoft

thang204
12-18-2014, 07:55 PM
As long as you havce redeemed the code - it will be linked to your account ;)

I have ACU in steam it must be download and activated?

AKM_44rdv4rk
12-18-2014, 07:56 PM
thanks, UBI.

consider me placated. :D

now take your time on patch 4.

korefuji
12-18-2014, 08:01 PM
hi i redeemed fc4 from the webpage, and read that I will receive an email, that was 3 hours ago, and still not email with my code. Please advise

I_am_Alive_
12-18-2014, 08:15 PM
how the heck are you guys getting the keys??? I can't even load the page!!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got to the page by the new post I haven't noticed on the live updates thingy. However, didn't get the e-mail yet.

naumaan
12-18-2014, 11:17 PM
you guys need to check your junk mail folders ...

M4EOzzy
12-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Went for Watch Dogs, have others and don't like racing or dance games. Wasn't expecting a Steam code though, so that was nice.

Stormkiller1972
12-19-2014, 01:29 AM
So, what happens if I already own all the games on that list? Do I get shafted for being loyal? Or?

BUSTERR_TR
12-19-2014, 02:00 AM
It says that i'm not eligible even though i have pre-ordered the Gold Edition on Steam and activated it on launch which is 13th of November. This Ubisoft's bugs and mistakes are really starting to piss me off i will never buy anything from them again before launch.
Anyone knows how i can redeem my free game code anyway?

AKM_44rdv4rk
12-19-2014, 08:20 AM
It says that i'm not eligible even though i have pre-ordered the Gold Edition on Steam and activated it on launch which is 13th of November. This Ubisoft's bugs and mistakes are really starting to piss me off i will never buy anything from them again before launch.
Anyone knows how i can redeem my free game code anyway?

the gold edition on steam came with two activation codes.

one of them is for the season pass, and you need to activate that code in uplay.

korefuji
12-19-2014, 09:03 AM

i received EVERY ubisoft email that is intended for me EXCEPT this one with the activation code, I even contact Ubi support and got the confirmation Email.

EDIT: Stupid SpamAssassin captured it, disabled it and it showed up

gamerxy1
12-19-2014, 09:22 AM

Well...i ordered my code yesterday. Went to sleep and i am still missing the email. I checked my junk mail folder thousands of times. Contacted support. Lets see if they will help me...

cpm10682
12-19-2014, 02:39 PM
They must have bugs with the redemption site as well because I still haven't received my key.

BUSTERR_TR
12-19-2014, 04:34 PM
the gold edition on steam came with two activation codes.

one of them is for the season pass, and you need to activate that code in uplay.

Uh oh. I didn't know that they were seperate codes i thought gold edition code included them both. I just activated the season pass code on uplay, will i be able to redeem the free game or i will be treated as someone bought the season pass after 25 November? Because when i try to it says i'm not eligible but it might took 10 days for system to recognise if i activated my code after 25 November.

Kareqlaziy
12-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Hello Ubisoft,i am already owned all the listed games,thats why i gifted my keycode to my friend,but he cant reedem it in to Steam,it says you cant purchase this product in this region. We both live in CIS,whats problem?

AntiChrist7
12-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Hello Ubisoft,i am already owned all the listed games,thats why i gifted my keycode to my friend,but he cant reedem it in to Steam,it says you cant purchase this product in this region. We both live in CIS,whats problem?

Its a Uplay key

sweetwingaming
12-19-2014, 07:41 PM
I can't get my free game i paid my game through origin and it says i'm not eligible
i have pre-ordered the Gold Edition on origin please help me

Kareqlaziy
12-19-2014, 07:55 PM
Its a Uplay key

nope,i selected Steam key

dazandi
12-19-2014, 10:42 PM
hi i redeemed fc4 from the webpage, and read that I will receive an email, that was 3 hours ago, and still not email with my code. Please advise

For some reason it sent the email activation code to my spam folder, try there

OxygenThief187
12-20-2014, 01:57 AM
I pre-ordered the season pass from game stop, got the free DLC with the code on the 11th, "NOT ELIGIBLE". now what...........

Peek28
12-20-2014, 10:13 AM
I bought the Gold edition from Origin store and it says I am not eligible. I redeemed it on Uplay on release day, any help?

Edit Update:

If you purchased Assassin's Creed unity Gold edition from ORIGIN store, you need to contact Origin chat support and ask for Season pass CD key.

They will give you the Season pass CD key after they confirmed that you purchased GOLD edition from their store. I was given the Season pass cd key via Origin chat support. I activated it on Uplay and was able to redeem the free game.

Remember to enter the Season pass CD key in this format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX . Don't forget the dashes or it won't work.

H0BBS-
12-20-2014, 07:44 PM
Can you 'gift' a game if you purchased directly from Uplay? I already own most of the games being offered and am not interested in the others.

Assassin_Banana
12-20-2014, 09:13 PM
Can you 'gift' a game if you purchased directly from Uplay? I already own most of the games being offered and am not interested in the others.

Haha, the same thing happens to me I don't like most of them already got the one I like and I guess I lost $30, thank you Ubi :(

rashimeses
12-20-2014, 09:16 PM
anyone can tell me how many keys should come in the gold edition to activate by uply. is that I only came 1 and I do not know if would have to come a second for the season pass

H0BBS-
12-21-2014, 06:47 AM
I only got one key with my gold edition. I don't see the season pass listed in the DLC section for the game though... It is for Far Cry 4 which I also got the gold edition.

Pezol
12-21-2014, 04:19 PM
""You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally RELEASE, WAIVE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Ubisoft Entertainment S.A., and each of its past, present and future divisions, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, together with all of their respective past, present and future employees, officers, shareholders, directors and agents, and those who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Campaign (all for the purposes herein referred to as “Released Parties”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU, your assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CHARGES, LAWSUITS, DEBTS, DEFENSES, ACTIONS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF SERVICE, COMPENSATION, PAIN AND SUFFERING, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND COST AND EXPENSES OF SUIT, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PURCHASE, ACQUISITION, RENTAL, POSSESSION AND/OR USAGE, AND/OR THE INTENT TO PURCHASE, ACQUIRE, RENT, POSSESS AND/OR USE, THE ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY VIDEO GAME AND/OR THE ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY SEASON PASS ON ANY AND ALL PLATFORMS, AND/OR RELATED TO THE CAMPAIGN, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE."""

Read what you ppl accept by those free games lol

Peek28
12-21-2014, 10:42 PM
UPDATE:

If you purchased Assassin's Creed unity Gold edition from ORIGIN store, you need to contact Origin chat support and ask for Season pass CD key.

They will give you the Season pass CD key after they confirmed that you purchased GOLD edition from their store. I was given the Season pass cd key via Origin chat support. I activated it on Uplay and was able to redeem the free game.

Remember to enter the Season pass CD key in this format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX . Don't forget the dashes or it won't work.

MrMinusFive
12-22-2014, 11:26 AM
Bought the game on November 20, 2014 and activated it the same day.. when i login on redeem site it said "not Egible" i guess i meet the requirements since i have the gold edition..
is this another ubisoft failure? i guess thiss is way below my lowest expectations of UBI.
THANKS! NOT!

flubb3r
12-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Was wondering somethings.

I already got FC4, Rayman, Watchdogs, i'm not 12 years old so no dance for me, and not liking cars game.
I got my season pass thru uplay cd key, and was wondering if i ll get a key, that i can give a friend, or if the game was directly linked to my account.
Thanks by advance.

Anykeyer
12-23-2014, 08:13 AM
This site emails you cdkey, which you can redeem for youself, gift or trade.
And you can pick a game you already own.

flubb3r
12-23-2014, 09:35 AM
This site emails you cdkey, which you can redeem for youself, gift or trade.
And you can pick a game you already own.

Thank you sir, i thougth it was only for Steam Buyers.

Anykeyer
12-23-2014, 03:09 PM
No, I have ACU Uplay Gold Edition and received Uplay cdkey.

lulz_m4k3r
12-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Im living in Russia, preordered gold edition, have all game from list. What type of game ill get(region free, multilanguage?) ?Am i getting region free copy of game? didnt find the answer. And if i get it correct, i can activate it in steam?

sudhirsmani
01-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Hi

I got my copy of AC Unity Gold today and activated it in my account. Do i need to wait a few days for the eligibility to reflect in the systems ? (It shows not eligible as of now)

ShootRawGuy
01-03-2015, 04:21 PM
""you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive, and forever discharge and covenant not to sue ubisoft entertainment s.a., and each of its past, present and future divisions, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, together with all of their respective past, present and future employees, officers, shareholders, directors and agents, and those who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the campaign (all for the purposes herein referred to as “released parties”) from any and all liability to you, your assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, charges, lawsuits, debts, defenses, actions or causes of action, obligations, damages, loss of service, compensation, pain and suffering, attorneys’ fees, and cost and expenses of suit, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, arising out of or related to the purchase, acquisition, rental, possession and/or usage, and/or the intent to purchase, acquire, rent, possess and/or use, the assassin’s creed unity video game and/or the assassin’s creed unity season pass on any and all platforms, and/or related to the campaign, whether caused by the negligence of the released parties or otherwise."""

read what you ppl accept by those free games lol

Why doesn't you guys read what you accept:

You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally RELEASE, WAIVE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Ubisoft Entertainment S.A., and each of its past, present and future divisions, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, together with all of their respective past, present and future employees, officers, shareholders, directors and agents, and those who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Campaign (all for the purposes herein referred to as "Released Parties") FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU, your assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CHARGES, LAWSUITS, DEBTS, DEFENSES, ACTIONS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF SERVICE, COMPENSATION, PAIN AND SUFFERING, ATTORNEYS' FEES, AND COST AND EXPENSES OF SUIT, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PURCHASE, ACQUISITION, RENTAL, POSSESSION AND/OR USAGE, AND/OR THE INTENT TO PURCHASE, ACQUIRE, RENT, POSSESS AND/OR USE, THE ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY VIDEO GAME AND/OR THE ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY SEASON PASS ON ANY AND ALL PLATFORMS, AND/OR RELATED TO THE CAMPAIGN, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.

USAdystopia
01-04-2015, 06:00 AM
So?

metamayhem12
01-13-2015, 08:11 PM
everytime i try to open the website it automatically closes whats up with that?

nebulosaczw
01-20-2015, 02:51 AM
Bought the game on November 20, 2014 and activated it the same day.. when i login on redeem site it said "not Egible" i guess i meet the requirements since i have the gold edition..
is this another ubisoft failure? i guess thiss is way below my lowest expectations of UBI.
THANKS! NOT!

Same problem here bro, and I've already tried to contact Ubisoft by mail twice, till now nothing... I continue being marked as "not eligible". T_T

elvisage
02-15-2015, 01:43 AM
I only have the season pass key ..can I activate it on uplay and get my free game?? or I must have the main game activated too?? sorry for bad english

H3llin
02-17-2015, 10:15 PM
Dear Ubi,

First of all thanks for the offer, despite the rant going on in the web, i believe it is a decent thing to do.
However, I am not interested in any of the titles offered. I already own all AC titles incl. DLC's (so black flag is already owned) and honestly i don't care much for the other titles offered (not trashing them - just not to my liking).

Considering i paid for something that eventually was released for free and considering that a refund is something the company wouldn't like /can't concede to, I would much rather receive a discount coupon code (or something similar) on the purchase of AC Rogue's season pass (of equal value - is it not?). I believe i am entitled to choose what my money is spent on and my choice doesn't include anything non-AC related -which i still believe is a great product overall and am a huge fan of.

So i am hoping on some understanding from Ubisoft's side as to why i don't choose to concede on something that doesn't interest me. Besides, the money i paid will remain in the company + additional income from the actual game purchase.

Could you please give me some information regarding the options available here?

Mr_Shade
02-18-2015, 04:31 PM
Could you please give me some information regarding the options available here?

Hi there,

The list of games in the offer, is the current line up for Next Gen titles - as such it offers a great deal for those interested in them.

That is the full list of options - there are no discount codes available - sorry!

If you have all of the games - you will be sent a key, which you can give to a friend to join you in one of the games co op modes - or simply as a gift.

GoDaPe
02-19-2015, 03:05 PM
Could I gift one of these games to a friend even though i dont have any of the titles? im only on uplay dont have steam.

Carfax83
02-25-2015, 11:59 PM
I can't even get the website to open. When I click on it, the window closes automatically! This is with 64 bit Chrome btw.

I tried it with IE11 and I got it to open, but when I click on the PC tab, nothing happens.