PDA

View Full Version : We're done i want my money back!!!!!!

oO_Sovereign_Oo
12-18-2014, 03:01 PM
:mad: SO YOU RIP ME OFF WITH THE SEASON PASS THEN A BROKEN PHONE APP NOW A PATCH THATS MADE EVERTHING WORSE AND YOU THINK I'D TRUST ANOTHER UBI TITLE FOR YOUR WEAK SORRY. NO!!! WAKE UP THIS AIN'T FAIRY TALE LAND I WANT MY SEASON PASS MONEY BACK THATS THE ONLY SORRY I'LL EXCEPT. SO TELL ME HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING DOWN AT E.A/ACTIVISIONS LEVEL BECAUSE THATS WHERE YOU ARE YOU BUNCH OF RIP OFF MERCHANTS IVE PHONED B.T.S THEY WANNA SEE THE SEASON PASS ADVERTISING AND ITS SO CALLED CONTENT WHICH MOST OF IT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE EVEN THO I PAYED FOR THE PLEASURE IM NOT INTRESTED IN EXCUSES OR THE WORD SORRY OH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT ACRogue is displayed correctly in AC Initiates now! NO ITS NOT!!!!! :mad: OH REMEMBER UBI I COULD BE ALOT HARSHER THAN THIS SO DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN OR BE NICE BECAUSE THIS IS ME BEING NICE!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S
JUST NOTICED I CAN'T PUT THE LINK UP TO PROVE THERE WAS A STATEMENT FROM UBI TOP BRASS SAYING THEY WEREN'T AFFRAID TO HOLD A TITLE BACK THAT WASN'T READY BUT GUESS WHAT ITS DISAPEARED I WONDER WHY??? :mad: BLOODY CON ARTISTS :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.P.S
ALMOST FORGOT TIME TO SACK SOME LAZY BETA TESTERS TO!!!!!!

king-hailz
12-18-2014, 03:50 PM
... well there not gonna do it. Best thing to do is just stop buying their products. The only way you will get any money is if you sell it. I'm sure there will be one person who would want to buy it.

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 03:53 PM
In the end, you are the source of your own anger.

Just think on that when you feel the need to rant...

And no, I'm not defending Unity, I just posted this out of boredom. -__-

king-hailz
12-18-2014, 03:59 PM
In the end, you are the source of your own anger.

Just think on that when you feel the need to rant...

And no, I'm not defending Unity, I just posted this out of boredom. -__-

:rolleyes: Oh Nami...

Fatal-Feit
12-18-2014, 03:59 PM
lul

Non of the extra peripherals works in this game.

Not the CO-OP, APP, DLCs, Initiates, or even the patches.

Namikaze_17
12-18-2014, 04:01 PM
:rolleyes: Oh Nami...

:rolleyes:

Cruelstoner
12-18-2014, 10:18 PM
If I could take the game back without taking my whole xbox one back to the store I would. I was expecting to buy a working game that I didn't have to spend two weeks downloading twice. I am very unhappy with the way things have worked out so far and am regretting my purchase. I should have got the Halo bundle with 4 games at least I would be playing something that works right now.