PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity PS4 Dec. 16th Patch 4 - DID NOT FIX A THING! MADE EVERYTHING WORSE OFF!

USA4Vets
12-18-2014, 10:27 AM
PATCH 4 REALEASED ON DECEMBER 16, 2014 brought some fixes and more problems! This is the 3rd time ACINITIATES has dropped my Score from 8 to 1 after the release of this patch 4. Patch 3 Fixed Problem with ACINITIATES, then Patch 4 Destroys ACINITIATES. Please NOTE: Uplay is working, but ACINITIATES is NOT!!!! My Brotherhood or COOP Club has a problem before and after Patch 4. I cannot invite any Club Members or Friends to Play together, Only can Play in Public with Non-Members.

Should have never bought this game in the First Place, Every Game I have Played in the Past that belong to Ubisoft always had a problem on both XBOX and PS4. Thought about buying Far Cry 4, since Ubisoft owns it, I rather not buy another problem.

bitebug2003
12-18-2014, 11:05 AM
The issue with Initiates has happened to others

For more information on that

Latest patch notes for AC Initiates after their maintenance - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/976846-AC-Initiates-Pack-1-0-2-Forums

Please follow the instructions in that post.

Mr_Shade
12-18-2014, 11:05 AM
Our team just released a new update that fixed the following issues:
-XP breakdown of legacy data should now displayed correctly
-Worked on stability to avoid site crashes and profile corruptions

The update will refresh everyone’s account to re-create their profile and fix broken profiles. While this is inconvenient, it is necessary to ensure everyone has the correct data after the many changes we have made. Once we perform this maintenance, the first time you log into AC Initiates, you will see your profile may be back to level 1. Don’t be alarmed, your data is safe, and this is part of rebuilding your profile. After playing Assassin’s Creed Unity for a few minutes and triggering a game-save, you should see your information displayed correctly.

If after this process, the known issue of empty profiles still persists, please email ACInitiates@ubisoft.com along with your Uplay login email, and we will address the issue individually.

If you have connection problems - please ask your friends to check nat type and if it's strict to follow the guide on the support site: www.support.ubi.com

If that does not work - please contact support directly.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-18-2014, 12:51 PM
Once we perform this maintenance, the first time you log into AC Initiates, you will see your profile may be back to level 1. Don’t be alarmed, your data is safe...

LOL. Why does that statement make me LOSE confidence?

The fact that it's "safe" doesn't really matter if it never shows up. Heck, the last patch promised to fix everything too. It's deja vu all over again.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Mr_Shade
12-18-2014, 12:59 PM
LOL. Why does that statement make me LOSE confidence?

The fact that it's "safe" doesn't really matter if it never shows up. Heck, the last patch promised to fix everything too. It's deja vu all over again.

I'll believe it when I see it.
And if you continue reading...

'After playing Assassin’s Creed Unity for a few minutes and triggering a game-save, you should see your information displayed correctly.' ;)

Pr0metheus 1962
12-18-2014, 01:14 PM
And if you continue reading...

'After playing Assassin’s Creed Unity for a few minutes and triggering a game-save, you should see your information displayed correctly.' http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/wink.png

I did read the rest. I just didn't believe it, and it turns out I was right... again. Same old story.

After resetting my profile to 1, I played a few minutes in Unity. Now my profile, which was at 19, has reset to 15. Again, it recognizes that I've completed Black Flag, but it doesn't recognize that I've completed sequence 1, so I still can't get the Edward Kenway avatar. Also, it's taken away some of my badges, including the one I should have for finishing all the Ezio games. And it's a similar story with other stuff.

So once again, the patch has made things worse.

Bravo Ubisoft - another complete ****-up. Add it to the growing list of ****-ups

Do you want me to create another support ticket, so they can send me yet another outdated scripted response? then shall I wait while you and others give me lots of assurances? I suppose you'll advise me to boot up my legacy games and run around in them for a few minutes until they generate a save. Then I'll wait a few more days until the system has a chance to gather the information, because updating, in an age of instant data transfer, takes days!

It's well beyond a joke at this point.

I mean, do you understand at all how freaking frustrating it is to be told over and over again, in patronizing manner, that it's fixed, and that we just have to be patient? And then... nothing - or rather worse than nothing, because things get worse from where they were, which was already not good. I mean, when do we get to the point that you folks actually admit that you have completely ****ed up this game and all its associated apps and support services?

Must we run through this ridiculous charade three times? Four? Five? Ten?

Games should not be an endless source of frustration. Get your ****ing act together!

IXIRIPPERzIXI
12-18-2014, 02:12 PM
this is a video i created to show you the problem that wasn't there before patch 4... so i will start of with the crowds textures glitching you can see this before you enter a big crowd most of them flicker and the clothing colour changes some faces look unfinished from a slight distance then when u get a little closer they fix them self's there is also another video on your forums ( http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/975386-Patch-4-Release-Notes?p=10451111#post10451111 ) which non of your moderators have bothered to reply to.. and the other thing that's bugging is that now my legendary prowler hood,, the back part to it disappears and re-appears as you will see in my video if and when you guys look at which you probs wont but i can assure you guys one thing that this never happened until i installed patch 4 i spent most of my day yesterday trying to fix this uninstalling re-installing game and patch to no a veil was i successful... i will say this i will never pre order another Xbox one title that has ubisoft on the case..
http://youtu.be/-NehtQP3DHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8EOlFLk3m8&feature=youtu.be