PDA

View Full Version : What's With The Disappearing Kill Targets?

DynaRider
12-18-2014, 06:22 AM
I don't recall this happening in other games but once in Unity a target you were supposed to talk to was not there. There was an icon and a action word but no body. In Rogue I've run into it 4 times now when there was a target enemy I was supposed to kill but there was no body. Only an icon and the word kill. Just a few minutes ago in Rogue I needed to escape a well guarded place and chase down a target. I got killed 3 times till I finally made it out and chased the target around what seemed to be half of New York. Finally cornered the target on a ledge on the side of a building but once again there was no body. Only an icon and the word kill. Had to desynchronize and start the chase all over again.

JustPlainQuirky
12-18-2014, 06:24 AM
Yeah that used to happen to me.

Aphex_Tim
12-18-2014, 06:37 AM
I hate how every single target in Rogue after sequence two becomes a freakin' chase.

Anyway, I've had it happen a bunch of times in Unity as well. When you have to tail La ****** for the first time, he simply did not appear. Restarting the memory didn't even work; I needed to restart the entire bloody game! It later happened during a Paris Story as well. Had to kill a bunch of thiefs but one kill icon was just floating in the streets, with no thief to be found under it. Again, had to restart the game for it to fix itself.

souNdwAve89
12-18-2014, 07:42 AM
I'm lucky to not have encounter that. However, I do sometimes come across that wonky bug after boarding a ship, and there is an enemy that is invisible, but you see his pistol and sword floating.