PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Replay Value

Macely Jace
12-17-2014, 09:34 PM
First I would like to start on saying how much I love Assassins Creed, it is a work of gaming art and just art in general. France should play all tye trailers in the luve. Anyway I had an idea for AC that I think will keep replay value to a max level. I think that a mission creater were u can place gards crowds hidding spots excetra were you need to the make an objective like a target to kill or an object to steal or even tailing and even esaedropping, then have the ability to share these mission with the community so there is never a time were you say I have no more missions... Ontop of that it leaves you the opertunity to add in more players to play coop and for the females that love AC, maybe add in a female model. This is I think a great idea and would love to see it come to life to make Assassins Creed the greatest game ever. I hope you consider this idea and can impiment it in some way shape or form, keep making this game great.

Altair1789
12-17-2014, 10:47 PM
First I would like to start on saying how much I love Assassins Creed, it is a work of gaming art and just art in general. France should play all tye trailers in the luve. Anyway I had an idea for AC that I think will keep replay value to a max level. I think that a mission creater were u can place gards crowds hidding spots excetra were you need to the make an objective like a target to kill or an object to steal or even tailing and even esaedropping, then have the ability to share these mission with the community so there is never a time were you say I have no more missions... Ontop of that it leaves you the opertunity to add in more players to play coop and for the females that love AC, maybe add in a female model. This is I think a great idea and would love to see it come to life to make Assassins Creed the greatest game ever. I hope you consider this idea and can impiment it in some way shape or form, keep making this game great.

That would work well as a type of animus training system. I personally (I'm not sexist) wasn't effected at all by the fact that there were no female character models, but I think the next AC game shouldn't do this "4 Arnos"/ whoever the main protagonist in ACV is. I think co op can exist without customization if they made a list of assassins we can play as and change a bit if we play them a lot (kinda like in previous multiplayer modes) Then there can be female character models along with male ones. I also disliked that the guys on the cover of the game didn't have in game outfits/ gear, aside from Arno and the guy with the axe. I didn't like customization but I loved co op, so that would be best for me

Assassin_M
12-17-2014, 10:53 PM
There's no such thing as unlimited replay value.

Macely Jace
12-17-2014, 11:22 PM
Traing session tyat would work or have a section in the game calld assassin recruit mode were you get to chose sex and race along with astetics and loadout