PDA

View Full Version : Dear UbiSoft

nrgeek
12-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Dear Ubisoft
My name is Chris Im writing to you from Poland, I bought AC:Unity - yes there are many many bugs, but as Assassins Creed fan I tried to defend Unity on my vlog. Peopole said that I shouldnt becacuse 60fps, bugs blah blah... but still I standed for Unity. I bought Guillotine edition, when I heard that You'll give free game for everyone who bought AC Unity I was suprised but free game is not for me - I bought most pricing edition PS4 in your shop and I didnt get free game!! I should buy season pass?? Hey UBI why you do it? People starts hate you and You know that. Well then I heard about upcoming Patch 4I tried to play but this patch make game far worst than before, why? Is there any chance for working Unity? Nobody buy your next game if you dont repair Unity. The bottom line is that I'm going to join to haters - because they right! Best regards from Poland and sory for my english its not perfect!

RinoTheBouncer
12-17-2014, 05:33 PM
My friend,

Ubisoft is only giving out free games to those who bought ACUnity and its Season Pass (or the digital Gold Edition which comes with a Season Pass), and that didn’t happen yet, as they’re planning to give us more updates on that matter this week or so (read the live updates page). The season pass, since the day they announced that they’ll be giving free Dead Kings DLC to everyone and a free game to season pass owners, has been discontinued.

So you can’t just go buy a season pass to get a free game. If you already bought the game and season pass, you are entitled to receive a free game from a selection of 5 and they will launch a web page for that matter, soon. Stay tuned for more updates.

Mr_Shade
12-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Thanks Rino ;)

The official statement:

ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY – OFFER FAQ [UPDATED] – 11/12/2014

Am I eligible to receive a free Ubisoft game?

If you purchased the Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass or Assassin’s Creed Unity Gold Edition (which includes the Season Pass), you are eligible to choose one free game from a select list of Ubisoft titles.*

Please note that the Season Pass needs to be redeemed in order for you to be recognized as eligible by the system. If you haven’t activated your Season Pass before November 25, a delay may occur to define your eligibility in our system.

The available Ubisoft titles are:

The Crew
Far Cry 4
Watch Dogs
Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
Rayman Legends
Just Dance 2015

Please note that the list may vary according to your country’s laws and regulations. Please contact Ubisoft’s consumer support for further details.

From next week [EDIT - This is now the current week!!] you will be able to connect to a dedicated website to log in and select the free game of your choice.

Do all players have access to all games?

This list is the selection of free games eligible within this compensation program. The free game has to be on the same platform as your Assassin’s Creed Unity copy. The list may vary according to your country’s laws and regulations. Please contact Ubisoft’s consumer support for further details.

How do I log in to this website to claim my free game?

For all platforms, you can login with your Uplay account details once you have activated your Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass. Alternatively, console users will also be able to log in with their PSN or Xbox live accounts. Please stay tuned for a step by step guide on how to claim your free game.

Please see the website for full terms and conditions - and some extra info.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-188535-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

RinoTheBouncer
12-17-2014, 05:45 PM
You’re most welcome :)