PDA

View Full Version : Gold Edition and Seasonpass free Game compensation out yet?

bbucha
12-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Hey sorry but I couldn’t find anything up to date about this and the most threads I have read so far do not have any new information about this.
As was promised we would get a free Game to choose from... I wonder what happend to that statement.

A couple of questions concerning that free Game.

Will we be able to get it before Christmas or when do you guys plan to do it.
I have read that you are setting up a system to deliver codes for the free games or something like that but that was almost a month ago.

Also are there any news/updates on what titles we can choose from if we have everything that was listed on the old list?
Will there be an alternative to pick a DLC instead of a Game?
For Example I own, purchased, THE CREW, UNITY, FARCRY4 Now my option would be the old watchdogs or RaymanLegends but I don’t want none of these two titles, will I be able to pick a DLC or season pass for THECREW or FARCRY instead?

Will the guys that have all the good titles already be able to present someone with the code?
See above.
:confused:

PhilyG213
12-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey sorry but I couldn’t find anything up to date about this and the most threads I have read so far do not have any new information about this.
As was promised we would get a free Game to choose from... I wonder what happend to that statement.

A couple of questions concerning that free Game.

Will we be able to get it before Christmas or when do you guys plan to do it.
I have read that you are setting up a system to deliver codes for the free games or something like that but that was almost a month ago.

Also are there any news/updates on what titles we can choose from if we have everything that was listed on the old list?
Will there be an alternative to pick a DLC instead of a Game?
For Example I own, purchased, THE CREW, UNITY, FARCRY4 Now my option would be the old watchdogs or RaymanLegends but I don’t want none of these two titles, will I be able to pick a DLC or season pass for THECREW or FARCRY instead?

Will the guys that have all the good titles already be able to present someone with the code?
See above.
:confused:

please read about it here http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/community/liveupdates/index.aspx no you can't have that game now. Later yes

bbucha
12-17-2014, 06:18 PM
thx mate will bookmark that page now =)