PDA

View Full Version : Shameful

xJIMxTOMx
12-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Just DL'd a 40gig whatever. Thanks for that. The game was broken to begin with and now after 3 hrs it's still broken. Maybe worse. Sound glitches everywhere. Terrible combat flow. And the kicker? Any time I pause the game and go to the xbone dashboard, my console locks up tight. So tight that I have to shut it down and unplug the power for a few then plug it back in and re start.
This is just surreal. Never seen a game/launch that screwed the gamer so bad. And now after spending $85 on the game and season pass, the game is a wreck and it's for sale for $30? It's just shameful coming from a dev like ubi.
I'm 48 and don't remember a launch so poorly handled.
So screw your free dlc. Screw your free game. You win :mad:

Mr_Shade
12-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi,

Sorry you seem to be having a lot of new issues, have you tried a cold boot of the console?

Sometimes that can help - if a game is freshly installed / updated - it can sometimes solve a few things.

Make sure to press and hold the Xbox One's power button for at least 7 seconds, until the console shuts down fully. then restart it.

If you only put the console in standby, it doesn't always correct things - so it's important to shut it down fully sometimes.

If you continue to have the same issues, please make sure to contact support: www.support.ubi.com

hapkidolaurent
12-17-2014, 12:17 PM
you see ubisoft, you see?! You almost gave an old man a heart attack! >:(

pb0yd1
12-17-2014, 12:18 PM
I dont get it blk flag i had no problems what so ever, unity was the same i do this and use the word extremely loosely..patch ,my ps4 sounds like its going to blow .Yes all other games fine.
UBI never had 1 regret whith any off your games ,and bought a few,but now UBI/DICE both of these so called game companys show there true colors ,its GREEN.

xJIMxTOMx
12-18-2014, 10:02 PM
All I can do is laugh at this point.
As much as I appreciate you reply, I've most likely been doing this longer than you've been alive and your going to pass it off on a cold reset? Did you read the OP? Or is that just a standard reply?
I feel so bad for all the talented people who worked for years and created an environment that is truly mind blowing and then for this absolute debacle to happen?
Shameful.