PDA

View Full Version : Skipping Jimi Hendrix 12/16 for bass videos this week

JakeSeattleX19
12-17-2014, 03:48 AM
Due to recommendations on content strikes with this dlc, NO youtube videos for this pack. I have other ways to post them "safely", but due to the size of the pack I'll wait till next dlc and just enjoy this one.

Most people will buy it anyway due to the popularity of the pack. Feel free to post your feelings and results on Bass content/songs here. I may add my comments for each song here later.

For now, I'm going straight to score attack and trying to get high scores.

On a personal side note: I've been working on a game with a design team and closed testing over the past 2+ years. I helped fund the game and contributed to content in it. It released to the public today. It is a space exploration simulator with as true to life recreation of the galaxy we live in. 400 billion stars rendered with as much real data as possible at this time. if interested you can check my youtube channel or just search google/youtube for "Elite:dangerous"

See you all in score attack this week

CaliCasey
12-18-2014, 02:39 AM
Your game looks amazing! Congratulations on release, as a certified space geek I will definitely check it out.

dallasdave22
12-18-2014, 04:31 AM
Dude! I was a huge fan of the original Elite game back in the day - cool stuff.

rapplebee
12-18-2014, 04:41 AM
I loved Elite!

SeattleSauve
12-18-2014, 06:44 AM
Congrats on the game release Jake!!! Hope all is well!

JakeSeattleX19
12-18-2014, 02:28 PM
Headaches are a little less, i seem to do better in score attack after them though.