PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed

m_mike
12-16-2014, 10:39 PM
I am really disappointed, sad and angry. Today I have bought AC: UNITY and it's impossible to play on lowest graphic settings. I regret that I bought this game becasue only what can I do, is put this game on my shelf (or buy a hardware for 600$). I spend a lot of money (about 45$) to game in which I cannot play. At the beginning I've never had a problems with AC series, until this day. I'm afraid that Ubisoft lost a customer.

I have lived to time, where the money are valued more than the players. Where developers release not playable games with a lot of bugs.

I'm so sorry, but I had to say it...

Regards.

YazX_
12-16-2014, 10:50 PM
Hello,

ACU is very demanding but it has performance issues, Patch 4 is on its way this week which will address these performance issues, however, could you please post your system specs so we can see if they meet the min requirements of the game?

JohnConnor2012
12-16-2014, 10:57 PM
Commiserations, but minimum specs are clearly stated on the box. I know from personal experience even those are *slightly* overstated.

YazX_
12-16-2014, 11:08 PM
Commiserations, but minimum specs are clearly stated on the box. I know from personal experience even those are *slightly* overstated.

Well to be honest, even if they are overstated we cannot ignore them, some people with lower hardware specs could run the game fine and others couldn't, the problem with PC req is there are endless possibilities with graphics settings and hardware, and there is no way to test all configs, so most companies tend to make them a little bit higher to guarantee that the game will run properly on similar set of hardware stated in the req.

Lignjoslav
12-16-2014, 11:25 PM
Hi Mike! What are your specs (processor, grpahics, RAM)?

Some tips:

if you have an AMD card and if it's HD 7000 series or later, make sure that you install the latest graphics drivers, because it may do wonders for you;
wait a few days, a patch that's supposed to improve performance is coming this week.

BTW, I don't mean to poke a sore spot, but it's been over a month since the release, didn't you read anything about the game before making the purchase?!