PDA

View Full Version : How to i continue after game ends?

wrenka
12-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Hi.
Going to do my best to explain my problem to you, even though my english is not that good.

Ive manage to put an end to Shays story, the credids and afterlines comes up, and beautiful music plays in the background.
So far, so good... BUT. I want to keep on playing. But i cant! Every time i try to reload the game - the only thing i manage to reload is my last session (the last scene). And when i finish it, the lines comes up again! :(
So i need your help, folks. How am i supposed to do for keep on playing (the sidemissons for example) even though the "story is ended"?

RzaRecta357
12-16-2014, 09:31 PM
Hmm usually after the last sequence the credits roll and you can go back about your business. May have a big glitch.

If you're saying you're in modern world now you can just walk back to your animus and get in.

wrenka
12-16-2014, 09:34 PM
Thank u fr your answer. But i have to wait for the lines to pass by? I mean - I cant skip the text and just keep on playing? :P I went so angry, that i switched off the game :D

wrenka
12-16-2014, 09:41 PM
SPOILER WARNING BELOW!

I come back to "the abstergo office" where the three templars are talking to me and threath me to join them.
Then - The lines comes up... The only buttom i can press is START. And the choices i get is: Resume, Options, Controls and Quit :(
When i Resume, The only thing i get is the lines again. If i quit; I get to the main menu. And the only thing i can do there is to restart the sequence.

MegaRock35
12-16-2014, 09:41 PM
Thank u fr your answer. But i have to wait for the lines to pass by? I mean - I cant skip the text and just keep on playing? :P I went so angry, that i switched off the game :D

I think that's your problem. The game's last auto save would be before the credits, so that's where it loads to when you start the game. Turn it on, let it sit through the credits, and then see if you have any problems. If it works normally it should automatically put you back in the Animus after the credits and such.

When i Resume, The only thing i get is the lines again. If i quit; I get to the main menu. And the only thing i can do there is to restart the sequence.

Yes don't do that. Watch the credits. Or there might be a skip credits button, but that would be circle or x I think. If those don't work then yes, you do have to sit through the credits sequence.

wrenka
12-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Thank you for your answers once again.
Now, "im sitting here in a booring room"... Waiting for the lines to dissaperar :p Booring.
Have a nice xmas! :)

MegaRock35
12-16-2014, 09:56 PM
No problem. They are ungodly long, I don't blame you for your impatience. It's a good time to make a sandwich or something. :P

You too, happy hunting!