PDA

View Full Version : [Uplay_Shop] No download button for product?

meegja
12-16-2014, 06:41 PM
Hello
I just ordered Far Cry 4 through the NVidia redeem action.
Everything worked fine, ordering was okay, got my Far Cry 4 Limited Edition serial number and got the mail with download instructions.
But now: no matter what I do, there is no download button or what ever? In the mail and on the Ubi site it says there should be a download button but there is not.
Followed all the instructions to the letter, went over to http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/help , gave my ordernumber and password, then the orderpage appears but without download.
Either I am missing something or there is something else wrong?

Mr_Shade
12-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Hello
I just ordered Far Cry 4 through the NVidia redeem action.
Everything worked fine, ordering was okay, got my Far Cry 4 Limited Edition serial number and got the mail with download instructions.
But now: no matter what I do, there is no download button or what ever? In the mail and on the Ubi site it says there should be a download button but there is not.
Followed all the instructions to the letter, went over to http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/help , gave my ordernumber and password, then the orderpage appears but without download.
Either I am missing something or there is something else wrong?

Hi there,

Please open a ticket with the Store support team, who can investigate the issue and help solve it: www.support.ubi.com

meegja
12-16-2014, 09:49 PM
Hi there,

Please open a ticket with the Store support team, who can investigate the issue and help solve it: www.support.ubi.com

Okay thanx, did that :)

But also did some Google search and it turns out that a lot of people have/had the same problem. It seems that the Steam crap knock off called UPlay must be installed on PC for download. And indeed, it's downloading now. Now only have to find a way to *really* download the normal setup and not this install through Uplay.
Just truly hate these "download managers". Have noting to do with anything other then control and making money through DLC :(

gagsmedia
12-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Okay thanx, did that :)

But also did some Google search and it turns out that a lot of people have/had the same problem. It seems that the Steam crap knock off called UPlay must be installed on PC for download. And indeed, it's downloading now. Now only have to find a way to *really* download the normal setup and not this install through Uplay.
Just truly hate these "download managers". Have noting to do with anything other then control and making money through DLC :(

I dont have a download button either...did you manage to downlaod the game standalone in the end?

meegja
12-25-2014, 04:28 PM
I dont have a download button either...did you manage to downlaod the game standalone in the end?

No :( Got a reply from support and MUST use that UPlay crap thing. Really hate these FORCED things ... it adds absolutely nothing at all.