PDA

View Full Version : Companion app treasure chest

Spr3m16
12-15-2014, 10:40 PM
So guys i have one question i would like to as you. Have you unlocked a chest in companion app, but when u went into to game to open it, it wont open. I just stand infront of the chest and hit "e" like crazy and nothing happens. I dont get any massage that i should use the companion app to unlock. It seems like the chest frezzed or something. I think it might have to do with the fact that when i completed the mission i got a message that i can unlock the chest but for some reason my assassin's got killed all though i got the massage mission completed. I would really apreciate if some of u have an answer since i only need to open this chest and complete all challenges in the pantheon :).

Lignjoslav
12-15-2014, 10:46 PM
It's a bug which they can't seem to fix. To avoid it in the future, make sure to be running both the main game and the app at the same time at the moment a new chest is becoming available.

As for the one you can't open right now, open the app first and then start Unity. If you're lucky, the two programs may sync and you will be able to open the chest.

Worst case scenario, you have to wait 24h and then the chest will disappear and you will receive the reward from the chest.

Spr3m16
12-16-2014, 08:09 AM
I always start the game and then start the app. The problem is it has been 10 days and i still cant open the chest. The mission is recorded as complete but i still cant open the chest :(

YazX_
12-16-2014, 08:50 AM
I always start the game and then start the app. The problem is it has been 10 days and i still cant open the chest. The mission is recorded as complete but i still cant open the chest :(

Are you sure its the same unlocked chest??

if you set the filter on companion app to "Companion Icons", do you see any blue chests on the companion map?

Spr3m16
12-16-2014, 08:58 AM
I think the problem is because my assassin's completed the mission but for some reason all died ?! I got a notification that the chest is unlocked, but it just plain wont open. I only need to do the Pantheon missions. If i go under rewards it shows that i can open it. When i set the filter on companion icons, i cant see any blue chests. Maybe that is the problem ?

YazX_
12-16-2014, 09:59 AM
I think the problem is because my assassin's completed the mission but for some reason all died ?! I got a notification that the chest is unlocked, but it just plain wont open. I only need to do the Pantheon missions. If i go under rewards it shows that i can open it. When i set the filter on companion icons, i cant see any blue chests. Maybe that is the problem ?

mmmmm, yes most probably, can you repeat the mission since all of your assassins died and it should be a failure?

And please file a ticket to support since this seems a bug in the app and they should be aware of it to redirect to the responsible department to fix, link to support is in my sign.

Spr3m16
12-16-2014, 12:15 PM
The funny thing is the mission wasnt a failure it is marked as succses. I cant repeat the mission since it was the 2 prize in the mission. It went like treasure, treasure and assassin contract. And it is the second treasure that i need, but somehow i completed the treasure mission without getting it and then finished the assassin contract, but when i want to re-do the mission i can only do them for the assassin contract. Will try filing a ticket to ubi. This is honestly the only thing i can complain about the app, everything so far was trouble free, even the game