PDA

View Full Version : Does it work if I buy it now ?

HNawks
12-15-2014, 10:02 PM
Hello !

As all of you should know, Ubisoft made a very generous apology to us, players, for the bugs that were noticed when the game got out.
But there is something that disturbs me.
I didn't buy the DLC Season Pass ( Yet. ) Of course, if I don't buy it, I will get Dead Kings for free, as all of you will.
BUT, what if I buy the season pass before it comes out ?
Will I be able to get another game for free like all the other DLC-Buyers, or will I just pay the season pass and not get any other game for free, since I bought it just now and not when the apologies letter was sent ?
Because my plans were to buy the season pass for about 30€ and get Far Cry 4 with it.
Can I ?

Looking forward to your answers,

HNawks.

Lignjoslav
12-15-2014, 10:33 PM
Season Pass should be discontinued, no store should be selling it. If you buy it from an individual who bought it on time and didn't activate it, I think that you will get the game, but there's also a chance of scam.

I think that you are better off waiting for the big holiday sales which will start any day. You should be able to find most games at a nice discount.

YazX_
12-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Hello,

The short answer is NO, Ubisoft discontinued selling the Season Pass, but there are alot of sellers out there who have stock available and still selling it, so anyone who activated his/her season pass before the announcement (28 NOV 2014) will be eligible to redeem a free game as well as getting all ACU future DLCs, otherwise (if you activated it after that date) you will get all ACU future DLCs only without the game.

Future DLCs (that i'm aware of) for ACU:

1. Dead Kings (everyone will get it for now, might and most probably will change for new comers since its a limited offer) - Not Released Yet.
2. Revolutionary Armaments Pack (Free for Season Pass holders but you can buy it for non SP holders) - Released
3. AC Chronicles:China (free for Season Pass holders and per Ubisoft announcement, they will make it available for others (non SP holders) but didnt specify how, so most probably it will be a separate purchase) - Not Released Yet

HNawks
12-16-2014, 05:00 PM
Thanks for both of your answers !

YazX_
12-16-2014, 05:08 PM
You are welcome :)