PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed unity keeps crashing

ABANDON4TION
12-15-2014, 06:24 PM
every time I've loaded assassins creed unity and clicked on continue it loads then the next thing i know it keeps crashing and i have no idea what im meant to do let me know if this is happening to you as well and if you fixed it tell me plz

Dandahockeyman
12-15-2014, 09:05 PM
I've been getting the exact same problem and I'm really pissed at Ubisoft. They said they were working on it and others are experiencing this as well. I'm really pissed at them and I'm first glad I didn't pay for this version I have because I got it because I bought my GPU, but still this is unforgivable. I'm not going to buy another product from Ubisoft until they get their Sit together.

JustPlainQuirky
12-15-2014, 09:08 PM
Assassins creed unity keeps crashing

In other news water is still wet.

Jackdaw951
12-15-2014, 10:17 PM
every time I've loaded assassins creed unity and clicked on continue it loads then the next thing i know it keeps crashing and i have no idea what im meant to do let me know if this is happening to you as well and if you fixed it tell me plz

What system? (PC? PS4? XO?) Have you been playing OK for a while, and now this is happening, or is this the first time you try to play it? Details, man.