PDA

View Full Version : Question about the story of AC Black Flag

ICEing90
12-15-2014, 06:17 PM
Just curious as I just finished the game, why were abstergo so interested in the observatory? I know why in Kenways time they wanted it but what was abstergos plan for it?

And why does nobody care about the apples of Eden?

JustPlainQuirky
12-15-2014, 06:18 PM
To spy on people.

And they do care. But they care about other PoE too.

Assassin_M
12-15-2014, 06:19 PM
Just curious as I just finished the game, why were abstergo so interested in the observatory? I know why in Kenways time they wanted it but what was abstergos plan for it?

And why does nobody care about the apples of Eden?
They don't particularly want the observatory, they want what's inside, the blood vials.

ICEing90
12-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Ah ok. They just don't seem to care bout the apples anymore

Rafe Harwood
12-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Ah ok. They just don't seem to care bout the apples anymore

Some fool thought it would be a good idea to go all Warehouse13 on AC. Make it so the apple actually became one of many objects and in so doing, diminishing it.

Completely screwed up everything from that point on but it keeps the children interested with the extra lore rubbish ;)

frodrigues55
12-15-2014, 11:46 PM
They wanted the vials.

But they didn't find them so they moved on, they want to collect Sages now.

soldiersback
12-16-2014, 12:53 AM
The whole story has become quite forgettable and boring after AC2 and Brotherhood. I remember being on the edge of my seat all the time with Ezio's story and even the present day story was interesting. After they closed off the whole Italy thing the story took a nose dive and has been burning ever since. I played the games just for the gameplay not for the story. In Black Flag they wanted the vials but why they wanted them was never clear to me nor why they wanted the Sage. Now in Unity they want another Sage but here it is also unclear why.

Altair1789
12-16-2014, 12:56 AM
They need to stop this whole sage hunt. I think the Pieces of Eden were much more interesting