PDA

View Full Version : I'm not angry just disappointed please fix assassins creed before it's too late.

VaderVoid
12-15-2014, 04:38 PM
So look I'm waiting like everyone else for ubi to post the update but while waiting I noticed on the menu you can use the right stick to hover over the little box that says
AC live update
That's what it says so I clicked it and I crashed
Brilliant honestly I don't know what happened and I would like to know I don't want apologies I've seen enough all I want is a reason why it's happening is it ubi fault are they being lazy? Or is it a serious issue in the company financially I don't need details just a simple anwser and while I'm looking for those im gonna ask
It's MONDAY 3:35pm uk time where is it the post about it didn't exactly say anything uh useful.
Other than that I love assassins creed and ubisoft but I feel like that even if they need cash they might have needed to survive on a little for a bit longer and then maybe just maybe the forums wouldn't be flooded with complaints

VaderVoid
12-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Remember the old story about the hare and turtle race, well the turtle won with unity you took the approach of the hare
Take some more time next game the old ones keep us amused while we wait
All who agree say I

Fatal-Feit
12-15-2014, 04:44 PM
^ Nay

JustPlainQuirky
12-15-2014, 04:47 PM
"Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback and suggestion. I'll be more than happy to pass it along to the team."

jazzy_bee
12-15-2014, 04:49 PM
I'm still waiting for the 4th update which they said would be on the 15th which is today and would fix the game crashing to the CE error every time you load the last save from continue. I don't wanna sign out and finish this broken game offline. Its a game ment to be played online due to the external apps and co-op. They took my money and after update 3 broke the game so i can't even finish it the way it's ment to be played.

pacmanate
12-15-2014, 04:52 PM
There was a rumour on reddit I saw recently that said Dead Kings MIGHT come out with Patch 4.

I think Dead Kings will come soon, could kinda be legit, apparently Gabe said something about it. Also the icons and stuff are now on our maps in game.

Even so, if Dead Kings doesnt come today im not bothered, I just want my patch.

Namikaze_17
12-15-2014, 05:08 PM
How many patches are there/will there be?

pacmanate
12-15-2014, 05:12 PM
How many patches are there/will there be?

Today will be #4

Fatal-Feit
12-15-2014, 05:13 PM
For some people it might be the tomorrow of today.

JustPlainQuirky
12-15-2014, 05:15 PM
I really hate how many bugs people are getting.

It really undermines one of the more harmful aspects of Unity and that's transmedia.

Chances are Ubi won't even give it a second thought because patching the game is all that matters right now.

So we'll probably have to deal with another one or two games with the same anti-consumer problem.

Namikaze_17
12-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Today will be #4

( $igh) Each day makes me more hesitant to buy this game. -__-

*Shrugs* Oh, well. I'm only getting it for the Co-op to play with my friends. ;)

But even that's broken. :'(

jazzy_bee
12-15-2014, 05:31 PM
It actually play like it was ment to by update patch 210?

Jackdaw951
12-15-2014, 06:28 PM
So look I'm waiting like everyone else for ubi to post the update but while waiting I noticed on the menu you can use the right stick to hover over the little box that says
AC live update
That's what it says so I clicked it and I crashed

Don't ever click on that. (I guess you know that now.) I thought it meant something too, when I was a Unity newbie. It doesn't. It's just part of the Ubisoft broken-online-stuff mystique.

I was wondering about the 4th patch myself. Cynically, I was thinking maybe I should hurry up and get through the last sequence (#12) before the patch hits, in case it screws something up.