PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Infinite Loading screen

Vandilion
12-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Well, I guess the tille explains it all.... Every time I try to complete one of or the last mission, (not sure since I can't get any further...) where you have to kill Germain, the "Boss-fight",
I get an infinite loading screen.... Anyone an idea on how to fix this?

kind regards,
Vandilion

YazX_
12-15-2014, 11:15 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums,

Please use [Spoilers] in the title for any content that contains part of the story or might spoil the game for others since it will ruin the experience of those who still didnt play or progress enough in the game, and also to conform with forum rules (link is in my sign). -i have edited the title for this thread-.

However, going back on-topic, it seems there are some corrupted files, have you tried to verify game files from UPlay (Click the arrow next to "Play") or verify game cache from steam?

Dytrek
12-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums,

Please use [Spoilers] in the title for any content that contains part of the story or might spoil the game for others since it will ruin the experience of those who still didnt play or progress enough in the game, and also to conform with forum rules (link is in my sign). -i have edited the title for this thread-.

However, going back on-topic, it seems there are some corrupted files, have you tried to verify game files from UPlay (Click the arrow next to "Play") or verify game cache from steam?

Verifying game files did not work and i only attempt to launch the game via uplay no steam - Can you confirm there is compatibility with a GTX750Ti video card?

strigoi1958
12-15-2014, 11:53 PM
there are several players using a gtx750ti and running the game nicely

Altair1789
12-16-2014, 03:09 AM
there are several players using a gtx750ti and running the game nicely

This is true, I use a GTX 750 Ti and the only problems I experience are occasionally low frame rates, but I'm running on high, so that explains the framerates