PDA

View Full Version : The 2016 game setting- A Theory

RVSage
12-15-2014, 12:19 AM
Hi guys
This might be too ahead, as we can't do an exciting discussion for the possible 2015 game (Due to the supposed victory leak).. I have a wild guess on where the next setting after that could be
And I believe it is India post 1857.. This would be a good continuation from Victorian London, because they sync with each other.

The Brahman story has been hovering for a while. With the most powerful piece of eden in existence

And here is what I found in Unity
http://i59.tinypic.com/2iqooiq.jpg

And also here is another pattern
Brotherhood time fame(They decided french revolution, gave us hints)
Revelations Time frame (victory was started, but dunno about hints)
AC III time frame lead writer says he wants to do India based game(Follows Victory)
These are so many hints..

But dunno will it turn out to be true.. But looks like it might be... I would like an India setting during late 1800s.. There are so many temple monuments to climb.. should be fun.. :D

MyAccountMax
12-15-2014, 12:29 AM
Please no, I hate India....

strigoi1958
12-15-2014, 12:36 AM
the time of the Raj and the Thugee assassins combined with some incredible forts and palaces would be an ideal setting really

RVSage
12-15-2014, 01:21 AM
the time of the Raj and the Thugee assassins combined with some incredible forts and palaces would be an ideal setting really

Exactly

Johnny_R3b
12-15-2014, 05:05 AM
Why wont they just give me brutus with like gaul, italy, france, and the middleeast im talking as many cities as 1 and 2. That would be a game

or be a viking raider with **** ton of cities and boatboarding mechanics(new)....like having ac1 and 2 mix with 4 except have more of a heavy weaponry type of armor and weapons. it would be ok considering some assassins are more messy. talking to the pirates in this *****

or a japanese feudal lord with a **** ton of cities or chinese

Anykeyer
12-15-2014, 01:28 PM
Ubisoft's being trolls.
In Phoenix video there is a timeline shown, and it lists all periods AC visited since AC2 as well as some others.