PDA

View Full Version : Survey on Assassin's Creed series: Favourite games, characters, settings etc.

italay90
12-14-2014, 06:15 PM
Hello,

I would just like to ask anyone interested to participate in a survey made up based on the Assassin's Creed series. I'll publish the results of the survey once I either get 100 responses or in 1 week.

It includes:

Favourite games
Favourite protagonists
Favourite setting
General questions on the series and on recent releases (Unity/Rogue)
Questions concerning the recently leaked Assassin's Creed: Victory

Click the link below to participate!
https://www.quicksurveys.com/tqsruntime.aspx?surveyData=2YKT97gDtAqYSpIr/9lrDpYcR4JULxQphu5XByFfpWg=

Thank you very much :)

JustPlainQuirky
12-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Oh god. I don't think I can say a favorite game. I like a ton for different reasons. AC Rogue has a great story but not much to offer in the overworld. Unity has good gameplay mechanics but story is stale. Black Flag has fun gameplay but doesn't add to overarching narrative at all. Liberation was a mess but had great music. Freedom Cry's story wasn't too compelling but Adewale was interesting. ToKW had nice concept of superpower-esque abilities but doesn't execute them that well. AC2 had pretty innovate gameplay and decent story but I haven't played it in a while. AC1 was really interesting, but repetative. Revelations had some nice exotic missions and conclusions but didn't add much. Especially in terms of Modern Day. Brotherhood had great modern day but not much interesting stuff to offer story-wise in Ezio's life... I honestly cannot choose.

I'll say AC3 because even though gameplay isn't great and it has some arguably flawed characterization, the overall story is extremely enticing and it does a good job of balancing two conflicting factions. And it has a lot more to offer than Rogue in terms of quality side content. (Or maybe I'm just being biased because it's my first AC. I need to replay AC2)

Favorite Protagonist? Shay. Unless Haytham counts. Then they're tied. Then after would be Connor then Altair then Ezio from AC2.

Favorite setting? I don't think I have one...hmm...I enjoyed Havana from ACIV but mainly because it reminded me of home...so I don't think that's a fair reason, lol.

General questions? Will we get a Rogue novel or DLC please?

Leaks? Victory looks eeeh. I love Victorian London but don't trust Ubisoft after their execution of the French Revolution (no pun intended).

Edit:

Just noticed the actual survey link. Are you doing this on a whim or....?

Altair1789
12-14-2014, 07:39 PM
Favorite game: Assassin's Creed 3
Favorite protagonist: Altaïr
Favorite setting: Istanbul
Unity question: Will there be more DLCs?
Victory question: Will Victory have a good plot, characters, throwing knives, hidden blade fighting, and fist fighting?

The link isn't working for me at the moment :confused:

EDIT: survey works

MegaRock35
12-14-2014, 08:07 PM
this is a cool little survey, but leaving the slider in the middle counts as not answering the question, so this is gonna skew people's answers. Personally I'm putting "Don't Know" for most figures I think should be "Neither"

SixKeys
12-14-2014, 08:08 PM
I don't get it. Is "1" supposed to be "best" or "worst"?

JustPlainQuirky
12-14-2014, 08:14 PM
I put all the scientists as templars for the lels

even though most historical figures should be neutral IMO

Namikaze_17
12-15-2014, 12:31 AM
Wouldn't let me enter my survey, So I'll just answer here.

Favorite Game: ( Flaws Aside) AC3 ( Story-wise)
Favorite Protagonist: Altaïr
Favorite setting: Don't have one...all of them have something I like. ( Though Victory could change that. ^^)
Unity question: Meh, nothing really.
Victory question: Will Sam ( or whatever his name is) be a refreshing protagonist with a different story/personality, or will we be getting the same ****? -__-

DumbGamerTag94
12-15-2014, 01:06 AM
Favorite Game: AC3

Favorite Protagonist: Tie between Ezio and Arno

Favorite Setting: Paris

Sigv4rd
12-15-2014, 02:49 AM
Favorite Game: Assassin's Creed
Favorite Protagonist: Edward James Kenway
Favorite Setting: Constantinople

Victory Question: Is the protagonist another dark haired caucasian male with stubble?

D.I.D.
12-15-2014, 04:22 AM
I put all the scientists as templars for the lels

even though most historical figures should be neutral IMO

I think that's absolutely the right call! They should be, along with the politicians and heads of state. This era is the height of the British Empire, and that Empire ought to belong to the fiction's Templars this time.

Fatal-Feit
12-15-2014, 04:42 AM
Did the survey, but for ****s and giggles:

FAV Game(s) - The North American Saga

FAV Protagonist(s) - The North American Cast

FAV Setting - Murica' --Nah, probably going to be Victorian London

wvstolzing
12-15-2014, 08:46 AM
Likewise, for ***s and giggles:

Favourite game: AC4
Favourite protagonist: Ratonhnhaké:ton
Favourite setting: Istanbul, Paris
General questions on the series and on recent releases (Unity/Rogue): How likely is a DLC for Rogue where Trevor Philips makes a cameo appearance, and mauls Shay mercilessly?
Questions concerning the recently leaked Assassin's Creed: Victory: Will it actually *do something* with the gameplay ideas that are left simmering inside Unity?

king-hailz
12-15-2014, 08:58 AM
I keep getting the error that I need one answer item in each row for the favorite setting one??? Or it could be the one underneath that...

Don't worry done... I had to move the slider in the middle even when I wanted to to be in the middle.

GunnerGalactico
12-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Favourite Game- AC4 (gameplay)

Favourite Protagonist- Tie between Altair & Connor

Favourite Setting- Third Crusade

Namikaze_17
12-15-2014, 09:06 AM
I keep getting the error that I need one answer item in each row for the favorite setting one??? Or it could be the one underneath that...

Don't worry done... I had to move the slider in the middle even when I wanted to to be in the middle.

Yeah, I got that error too and I answered all the questions IIRC. :confused:

What's going on?

GunnerGalactico
12-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Yeah, I got that error too and I answered all the questions IIRC. :confused:

What's going on?

How does the rating system on the survey actually work? :confused:

Namikaze_17
12-15-2014, 09:10 AM
How does the rating system on the survey actually work? :confused:

Beats me.

I was confused if 1 equals the best or the worst. :confused:

GunnerGalactico
12-15-2014, 09:11 AM
Beats me.

I was confused if 1 equals the best or the worst. :confused:

That's what I'm baffled about.

Namikaze_17
12-15-2014, 09:14 AM
That's what I'm baffled about.

I rated Aveline a 1...

The suspense is killing me on what that means. :rolleyes:

Fatal-Feit
12-15-2014, 09:42 AM
Guys, the 1 means #1. The best. So Aveline's your #1 Assassin.

Here's how I did it from best to worse:

1.Arno
2.Connor
3.Shay
4.Edward
5.Haytham
6.Adewale
7.Altair
8.Aveline
9.Ezio

^ Like dat.

Namikaze_17
12-15-2014, 09:45 AM

For......being the hottest. :cool:

I don just loopholed that. ;)

GunnerGalactico
12-15-2014, 09:48 AM

1.Arno
2.Connor
3.Shay
4.Edward
5.Haytham
6.Adewale
7.Altair
8.Aveline
9.Ezio

^ Like dat.

Ahh! so that's how it works. Thanks for the explanation.

Namikaze_17
12-15-2014, 09:56 AM
1) Altaïr
2) Shay
3)Haytham
4) Connor
5)Edward
6) Adewale
7) Ezio
8) Aveline
9) Arno

^ The first four are all even, I just went by preference.

avk111
12-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Favorite Assassin: Connor (He is someone I can trust with my life no matter what , he always put other first , plus he is a killing machine , not to mention my life experience and his are close , we both grew up thinking the world was pain free , turns out nothing is complete)
Favorite Story: AC3 and Unity
Favorite Setting: The more the buildings and structure the more im hyped about the setting. I would say AC1 has the best setting (Im Palestinian myself so it plays a role)
Questions regarding Unity: I havent played it so I cant ask yet.
Questions regarding Victory: I couldnt care less , I think they out to insert some sort of extension story to the the first civilization and make it more mysterious and dwelling just like AC1 did, where did the First civilization come from and how did they evolve into such strong beings , basically make AC a game that makes you reconsider life and reality itself again :)

italay90
12-15-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't get it. Is "1" supposed to be "best" or "worst"?

Best, sorry I tried to make it as clear as possible! :P

italay90
12-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Oh god. I don't think I can say a favorite game. I like a ton for different reasons. AC Rogue has a great story but not much to offer in the overworld. Unity has good gameplay mechanics but story is stale. Black Flag has fun gameplay but doesn't add to overarching narrative at all. Liberation was a mess but had great music. Freedom Cry's story wasn't too compelling but Adewale was interesting. ToKW had nice concept of superpower-esque abilities but doesn't execute them that well. AC2 had pretty innovate gameplay and decent story but I haven't played it in a while. AC1 was really interesting, but repetative. Revelations had some nice exotic missions and conclusions but didn't add much. Especially in terms of Modern Day. Brotherhood had great modern day but not much interesting stuff to offer story-wise in Ezio's life... I honestly cannot choose.

I'll say AC3 because even though gameplay isn't great and it has some arguably flawed characterization, the overall story is extremely enticing and it does a good job of balancing two conflicting factions. And it has a lot more to offer than Rogue in terms of quality side content. (Or maybe I'm just being biased because it's my first AC. I need to replay AC2)

Favorite Protagonist? Shay. Unless Haytham counts. Then they're tied. Then after would be Connor then Altair then Ezio from AC2.

Favorite setting? I don't think I have one...hmm...I enjoyed Havana from ACIV but mainly because it reminded me of home...so I don't think that's a fair reason, lol.

General questions? Will we get a Rogue novel or DLC please?

Leaks? Victory looks eeeh. I love Victorian London but don't trust Ubisoft after their execution of the French Revolution (no pun intended).

Edit:

Just noticed the actual survey link. Are you doing this on a whim or....?

No! :P I am just interested in knowing what people thinks and showing them - I tried before in the forums but the best method is via surveys! Sorry if I made it really unclear.

italay90
12-15-2014, 06:07 PM
Based on what I've got from the survey as of yet the favourite character is Ezio who received 50% of 1,2,3 preference vote. The least favourite appears to be Aveliné who so far has over 50% of the 7th and 9th preference votes. This is followed my Desmond Miles and Arno.

Favourite game is - so far - by quite a large amount Assassin's Creed II which has 50% of all 1st and 2nd preference votes! The least favourite so far is Liberation which has over 70% of the lowest preference votes (7, 8 & 9).

So far the favourite location looks like it's Renaissance Italy which has 22.92% of the vote. Least favourite is Colonial Louisiana (location in Liberation) with 0% of the vote.

The most common words for the most wanted time period/location are: 'War', 'Japan', 'Egypt' and 'China' which were each used 7 times followed by 'ancient' and 'feudal' used 6. 'London', 'Empire' and 'Medieval' came next - used 5 times.

The largest majority answer is 'Do you think the series should make more spin-off games related to the Templars (eg. Assassin's Creed: Rogue).' - two thirds responded 'Yes' whilst 18.75% said 'No'.

If you'd like any info on how it looks currently then ask me :)
There have been 48 out of 100 responses so far.

Edit: The preference order for the first 50% of respondents is (on average) :
1 ) Assassin's Creed II
2 ) Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
3 ) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
4 ) Assassin's Creed: Unity
5 ) Assassin's Creed III
6 ) Assassin's Creed: Revelations
7 ) Assassin's Creed
8 ) Assassin's Creed: Rogue
9 ) Assassin's Creed: Liberation

This is based on %'s as respondents were not required to answer each game, and were recommended to answer only those which they have played. Assassin's Creed Rogue had the lowest number of respondents at 29, Assassin's Creed III had the highest at 47 followed by Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag at 46.

JustPlainQuirky
12-15-2014, 06:11 PM
No! :P I am just interested in knowing what people thinks and showing them - I tried before in the forums but the best method is via surveys! Sorry if I made it really unclear.

show who?

ubi?

because ubi doesnt care about fanmade surveys apparently.

italay90
12-15-2014, 06:19 PM
show who?

ubi?

because ubi doesnt care about fanmade surveys apparently.

No? Show respondents.

Megas_Doux
12-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Favorite setting: 1 Crusades, 2 Renaissance, 3 French Revolution.
Favorite city: 1 Paris, 2 Constantinople, 3 ENB Venice :p
Favorite Characters: 1 Edward Kenway, ACR Ezio, Haytham Kenway.
Favorite soundtrack: AC II, AC I and AC Iv.

I just cant answer my favorite game.....

Altair1789
12-15-2014, 09:52 PM

1.Arno
2.Connor
3.Shay
4.Edward
5.Haytham
6.Adewale
7.Altair
8.Aveline
9.Ezio

^ Like dat.

Wait, on the scale/ slider thingy?

Harpua77V
12-15-2014, 10:56 PM
I love this series SO much! It is top 3 game series for me all time. The Desmond saga just kept blowing my mind, and I loved the story and cliffhangers with each new game. Revelations FLOORED me at the end, I literally was like "HOLY %^&)&!!!" I'll never forget that shock, and I loved the game play so much! Def my favorite!

ACIII was so incredible just for the setting and time period alone. I love the American Revolution so I was just blown away by the real historical events in an AC setting. Wow, well played guys!. AC1 was just such a new style of game for me, that I was in love right away, granted it was repetitive. ACIV again was great just from the visuals on the new, next gen system. Perfect timing for a Carribean setting! Breath taking stuff just sailing the sea, or swimming underwater for loot. Side Note: they need to bring the underwater quests back, simply amazing! Liberation was kind of a let down overall, to much switching costumes and being forced to do so to finish quests/game overall. Meh, but I still loved the NoLa setting and running around that period in time.

I haven't finished Unity yet, but i absolutely LOVE it so far! I think the story is better then IV to be honest, (one mans trash is another mans treasure) cut scenes are awesome, Arno is so likeable, characters are interesting and French Revolution is awesome too! The "bridges" are so incredible as well! First one totally floored me!

So in summing up, I rate them personally like this, but I LOVE every single one of these games and have played them through multiple times! ha!

AC Revelations
AC Brotherhood
AC II
AC1
ACIII
ACIV
AC Liberations

Ezio
Altair
Connor
Edward
Haytham
Arno
Adéwale
Aveline

I will add in Unity and Rogue when I finish them right. lol

RinoTheBouncer
12-16-2014, 01:28 AM
Games:

ACII
AC:R
AC:B
ACIII
ACI
ACIV:BF
ACU
AC:Ro
AC:L

Protagonists:

Ezio
Altair
Connor
Edward
Arno
Haytham
Shay
Adéwale
Aveline

There’s no game or protagonist that I hate. There’s just most and least favorite. I love them all. I just can’t put anyone above Ezio nor his trilogy, nor can I put anything or anyone above The Desmond Saga.

wvstolzing
12-16-2014, 01:31 AM
I hate Shay. Seriously, I hate him like the ghost kid at the end of ME3. There, I just said it.

SixKeys
12-16-2014, 01:47 AM
Might as well...

Favorite games:

1. ACU
2. ACB
3. AC1
4. AC2
5. AC4
6. AC Revelations
7. AC Liberation
8. AC3

Protagonists:

1. Altaïr
2. Arno
3. Ezio
4. Desmond
5. Haytham
6. Adéwale
7. Edward
8. Aveline
9. Connor

Haven't played Rogue yet.

Harpua77V
12-16-2014, 02:10 AM
Like I said, one mans trash is another mans treasure, but i'm shocked to see Revelations so low on some peoples list! Felt like it was so fined tuned after II and BH, then throw in the hookblade, and the mind blowing twist at end of game. Altair and Ezio together, communicating, revealing where the next game would take place, all of it. wow. I was so blown away by the story and the game play.

Altair1789
12-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Like I said, one mans trash is another mans treasure, but i'm shocked to see Revelations so low on some peoples list! Felt like it was so fined tuned after II and BH, then throw in the hookblade, and the mind blowing twist at end of game. Altair and Ezio together, communicating, revealing where the next game would take place, all of it. wow. I was so blown away by the story and the game play.

I agree entirely, ACR was definitely the most interesting lore-wise. Ezio was the most realistic in ACR, and it was so interesting to see how Altaïr, Ezio, and Desmond were connected

SixKeys
12-16-2014, 03:15 AM
Revelations was entirely skippable modern day-wise, that left a bad taste in my mouth after the cliffhanger of ACB. While Brotherhood was an obvious cash grab, Revelations was REALLY obvious about it. "Oh crap, we can't use Desmond until AC3, but we still have to release a game this year. What do we do? Um, um, let's put him in a coma and have him do nothing at all! Yeah, that'll work!"

People complain about Unity's ending because they think it's a copout that playing through Arno's memories was entirely pointless, but what about ACR's "revelation" that Ezio's journey was equally pointless since he turned out to be "just a conduit for a message that eludes my understanding"? Thanks for that insight, Ezio, that was super helpful. We've only known that ever since AC2.

Harpua77V
12-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Revelations was entirely skippable modern day-wise, that left a bad taste in my mouth after the cliffhanger of ACB. While Brotherhood was an obvious cash grab, Revelations was REALLY obvious about it. "Oh crap, we can't use Desmond until AC3, but we still have to release a game this year. What do we do? Um, um, let's put him in a coma and have him do nothing at all! Yeah, that'll work!"

With all do respect, I disagree some. Revelations completely forwarded the story of Desmond and what was coming next, HUGE bomb drop on where and what they/he needed to do next. He was already in a coma at the end of ACB! Ubi knew what they were doing and where they were going with the story. And of course they are gonna put out as many games as they can to make money, who wouldn't? Series is incredible regardless. But I also feel ACR was a beautiful ending to Altair's and Ezio's stories. bringing Altair back as a playable character was amazing, and he completed his life journey before our eyes! They managed to do all that together, connecting all 3 of them together! So sick, was totally floored, by far my favorite AC game.

I stopped reading after that because I saw you mentioning Unity's ending. I haven't finished it yet so I'll stop there. lol

Someone else said earlier that they didn't hate any of these games, just liked some more. I couldn't agree more. Such quality material even with their flaws. I have had the most fun playing through ALL of these games 2, 3 times each and plan on doing so again one day! I ran through them all before IV and Unity. Then played the Desmond Saga again after IV. haha. I'm obsessed.It's like reading a book, some parts are amazing, some drag a little, some tie EVERYTHING together. There was a great overall story here, and I 'loved every word of it.

Love me some history too so these games are so fun!

Altair1789
12-16-2014, 03:50 AM
I think Revelations wasn't NECESSARY, but it definitely added a lot to the mix. It was entirely about getting Desmond out of his coma (also finishing Ezio and Altaïr's stories) because they already knew where the temple was, but it still was very interesting to see how Altaïr made the vault for Ezio to open and Desmond to learn.

(could be considered a Unity spoiler)
I feel it was still more useful than Unity. I mean, they practically said "we didn't even need to look into Arno's memories". I expected a lot more from Unity's story,

but I won't give up on the series because of (imo) 1 lacking story

king-hailz
12-16-2014, 04:06 AM
AC2
ACR
AC4
AC1/ACB
AC3
AC Rogue
AC Unity

Ezio
Altair
Edward
Connor
Shay
Adewale
Haytham
Arno

Harpua77V
12-16-2014, 04:14 AM
What happens in the story is great I feel, but Even just the game play makes it one of the best! It was so fine tuned after the first 3 games! Thought it was a joy to play, with tons of new gadgets, including the hookblade! After that they changed the parkour system. I was cool with it, but there was something about the old way. lol After playing through them all again twice I just remember both times ACR was the one that stood out every time for me.

I feel its hard to live up what the likes of Ezio, his story, Desmond and crew, the Renaissance Era in Italy. I've enjoyed everyone of these games, but those are the best.

SixKeys
12-16-2014, 04:24 AM
With all do respect, I disagree some. Revelations completely forwarded the story of Desmond and what was coming next, HUGE bomb drop on where and what they/he needed to do next. He was already in a coma at the end of ACB! Ubi knew what they were doing and where they were going with the story. And of course they are gonna put out as many games as they can to make money, who wouldn't? Series is incredible regardless. But I also feel ACR was a beautiful ending to Altair's and Ezio's stories. bringing Altair back as a playable character was amazing, and he completed his life journey before our eyes! They managed to do all that together, connecting all 3 of them together! So sick, was totally floored, by far my favorite AC game.

I stopped reading after that because I saw you mentioning Unity's ending. I haven't finished it yet so I'll stop there. lol

Oops, sorry. I didn't go into any details about Unity's ending though, so it's not really a spoiler.

Back to ACB/ACR: I don't actually think Ubi knew what they were doing with the Desmond story. I think they had a completely different idea back when the series was planned as a trilogy, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked the yearly releases became a factor. Suddenly they needed a big cliffhanger for the third game in the series to keep people invested long enough until they could rework the franchise's long-term plan. So they killed Lucy, but didn't really know what to do with that shocking twist in the next game. Ezio and Altaïr were popular characters, so they thought they'd milk them for all it was worth, so we got a story that tied up those two characters but ultimately they didn't have anything to say that we didn't already know. We "learned" that Altaïr was really dedicated to the order his entire life. Um, thanks? We "learned" that Ezio would never be more than a conduit for a message ultimately meant for Desmond - something that we already learned at the end of AC2 when Minerva told Ezio to STFU and addressed Desmond directly. We didn't find out why Lucy had to die until the Lost Archive DLC. Desmond never viewed those memories (they were Clay's), so he never found out. So this game that was titled "revelations" didn't actually reveal anything important.

If you liked playing ACR, great. I personally hated how Altaïr was presented in the game. He looked wrong, sounded wrong and even moved wrong. He wasn't Altaïr to me. They ruined my favorite character. Ezio was meant to be wiser and more compassionate than in his youth, but then we had scenes where he torches a harbor and blows up an entire city, burying hundreds of innocent people. And he never gets called out on those acts, which were terroristic in nature.

Someone who plays AC for the story could entirely skip over ACR and go directly to AC3, and I daresay they would not miss anything. The biggest question raised by ACB ("why was Lucy killed?") wasn't answered in the base game anyway and none of the rest makes any difference to the overarching plot. That's why I think it's entirely pointless.

Harpua77V
12-16-2014, 04:57 AM
If it wasn't for Revelations, Desmond and crew wouldn't even know where to go That's a total mission fail.. How could you "skip" that? I respect your opinion on your take of the story, we'll agree to disagree about that we both personally like about the entire story. I think it revealed a LOT!

What's getting lost too is how well the game played! That is another reason, other then the great ending, it's my favorite.

SixKeys
12-16-2014, 05:22 AM
If it wasn't for Revelations, Desmond and crew wouldn't even know where to go That's a total mission fail.. How could you "skip" that? I respect your opinion on your take of the story, we'll agree to disagree about that we both personally like about the entire story. I think it revealed a LOT!

What's getting lost too is how well the game played! That is another reason, other then the great ending, it's my favorite.

Did you miss the part where they had already arrived at Juno's Temple before Desmond woke up? The game ended when William opened the van doors and the Temple was just outside. They already learned the Temple's location in the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC in ACB.

For me the gameplay was lacklustre due to lack of proper side content. They advertised the **** out of the bomb mechanic in previews but in practice only a few combinations were useful. The hookblade never felt like a big deal to me, just a slightly upgraded climb leap. Den Defense was a bad idea that didn't fit the franchise, so was Desmond's Journey. Looking for books by scanning three incredibly obvious spots with Eagle Vision was a terrible idea. Everything else (renovations, Borgia towers, assassin recruits etc.) was recycled from earlier games.

Harpua77V
12-16-2014, 05:53 AM
I didn't play the DLC so I didn't know that, but they explain just that very well at the end of ACR. Regardless it DOES end the part of the main story from the main games, of Ezio, and Atiair. Skipping it is missing the entire ending to both of these characters. Why on earth would you skip that? Ezio tells Desmond that he realizes that he is a "conduit for a message". He expresses hope that Desmond will be able to find answers to the questions he and Altaïr had worked so hard to uncover. This allows Desmond to talk to Jupiter. Who in turns tells him exactly what he needs to do. Huge part of the story! Why would you skip that!?

I think them tying these characters all together was planned this way. I love it. Revelations has a wonderful ending, managing to tie up the stories of Altair and Ezio, and helping Desmond in the process regardless of if they knew where the temple was or not. They ALSO are in NY because thats where William was the whole game/time. Explains a lot about the precursors too. If they explained this in any other DLC I didn't play it, but they DO explain it in the main games, and those are like the main books in the series. Everything wraps up pre NY. Cut scenes are fantastic!!

I loved the well polished game play and the side missions personally. I didn't get into strategy game, but who cares, its not why I play this series. Hook blade added ropes from roof to roof which not only looked bad ***, but made it a lot quicker to get around. Huge difference. Just overall traversing I thought was great. To each is own. Its ok.

sem1rek
12-16-2014, 06:10 AM
In which universe is Haytham protagonist? He's definitely interesting and probably very popular character, but not protagonist, at least not for me.

SixKeys
12-16-2014, 07:25 AM
In which universe is Haytham protagonist? He's definitely interesting and probably very popular character, but not protagonist, at least not for me.

He was for the first 3 hours or so of AC3.

italay90
12-16-2014, 08:25 PM
Thanks for all the responses :)

italay90
12-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Bump!

italay90
12-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Bump!

Bump!