PDA

View Full Version : How to link Freedom Cry to uplay?

SithGorilla
12-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Hope someone can help. I just purchased the Freedom Cry standalone game for my PS4. I don't see a way to login to my uplay account from within the game. So my progress is not being tracked and I'm not earning xp. Am I missing something?

Jackdaw951
12-14-2014, 08:18 PM
I didn't even know you could buy Freedom Cry that way. Anyway, I'm on the XONE. Uplay is a separate app that can be launched by itself or from within a Ubisoft game (Unity & Black Flag at least). Can you launch Uplay on the PS4 by itself? That should do the trick if the game itself doesn't do it for some reason. Otherwise, I punt to my PS4 brethren.

HoIcon
12-14-2014, 09:57 PM
You can go to Uplay.com and go into settings and link your PSN ID from there and it should synch any Ubisoft games you play on PS3 or PS4 with that PSN ID

SithGorilla
12-15-2014, 12:14 AM
My PSN id has been linked into uplay for a while. I double checked and it is still linked. I've got a bad feeling that for some reason they didn't add uplay linking to this version of the game.

xNick26
12-15-2014, 05:14 PM
No it's just a problem a lot of people are having. I have freedom cry dlc and it isn't synced to initiatives and neither is ac liberation. Just seems to be a major problem with initiates

Jackdaw951
12-15-2014, 05:19 PM
He's not asking about Initiates (a hopeless problem for everyone). He's asking about Uplay, a completely different issue.

Harpua77V
12-15-2014, 09:12 PM
New here, trying to figure out why my games aren't syncing to AC Initiates. So annoying, I know there are problems, but it worked fine up until Unity was released. I was just on ACinitiates.com a few weeks back doing stuff for ACIV. Worked fine, and had my stats and games up to date. What happened!? Says it could take 3-4 days to sync fully but its been over a week and I'm only at level 2. I have every AC game played and even Watch Dogs at 100%. What gives!?
:confused: