PDA

View Full Version : My Sword of Eden, gold-plated pistol & silver-plated musket missing

dxWiz
12-14-2014, 05:39 PM
I am pretty sure i bought gold-plated pistol(somemore twice) and once for silver plated musket and I had completed sequence 12 and obtained my sword of Eden, but once I switch weapon, they are gone....anyone having such issue?

Tech team please help

Lord_Furface
12-15-2014, 04:39 AM
I am pretty sure i bought gold-plated pistol(somemore twice) and once for silver plated musket and I had completed sequence 12 and obtained my sword of Eden, but once I switch weapon, they are gone....anyone having such issue?

Tech team please help

I have the same problem, both with Legendary wep that I bought, and sword of eden, from what I read from other threads, to get sword of eden back, you have to replay the last mission (not a permeant solution but it should work) hope that they fix it in a patch soon :(

dxWiz
12-15-2014, 06:08 AM
I have the same problem, both with Legendary wep that I bought, and sword of eden, from what I read from other threads, to get sword of eden back, you have to replay the last mission (not a permeant solution but it should work) hope that they fix it in a patch soon :(

Hope patch 4 can fix this....really hoping for that..and restore my "missing" weapon