PDA

View Full Version : Companion app

SleeperSx2
12-14-2014, 10:56 AM
I finally can see in my phone LG G2 on mobogenie app allowed for download. I was very happy. But soon I have recieve message :
Download failed because You may not have purchased this app from the Android Market.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
Is this app free or not ?
What is this **** UBI ????
Terrible !!! :mad:
And on Google Play LG G2 not compatible with this app. What is this **** ?
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

PhilyG213
12-14-2014, 11:14 AM
The Companion App is free yes

SleeperSx2
12-14-2014, 11:35 AM
I know it. But when I start (finally I find on mobogenie app is allowed for dl) download I get message:
Download failed because You may not have purchased this app from the Android Market.
What is now ?
And on Google Play phone not compatible with this app.
What now ???

YazX_
12-14-2014, 11:44 AM
The reason on why you are getting this message is your phone is not on the list of compatible devices for this app, always use Google Play Store as reference for downloading since it will not allow you to download it nor show it if you dont have a compatible device.

i believe the app will run just fine on most of devices and cannot understand why Ubisoft is abiding by compatible devices list, i'm in the same boat and cannot download it for my phone, so i'm using it on my windows 8.1 desktop (downloaded from MS Store) as it will work on any Windows 8/8.1 OS, but it would be much more better to use it on phone/tablet.

SleeperSx2
12-15-2014, 12:04 AM
Thanks for answer. And I must use app on windows 8.1 desktop as You say.But when I dl on my pc from windows store I cant found it ? Can You tell me where is it on pc after downloading ?

PhilyG213
12-15-2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks for answer. And I must use app on windows 8.1 desktop as You say.But when I dl on my pc from windows store I cant found it ? Can You tell me where is it on pc after downloading ?

click on this purple windows sign

YazX_
12-15-2014, 10:39 AM
First method:

1. Use the search function within Metro StartMenu and type AC Unity.

Second Method:

1. Open any folder and type the following on the address bar:

explorer.exe shell:::{4234d49b-0245-4df3-B780-3893943456e1}

Then search for AC Unity Shortcut.

SleeperSx2
12-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Thanks I finally found it but when I start app is loading loading etc.... Cant run it :(

YazX_
12-15-2014, 02:34 PM
Thanks I finally found it but when I start app is loading loading etc.... Cant run it :(

mmmm, try to reinstall the app, and make sure there is nothing blocking the connection like a firewall or AV.

SleeperSx2
12-15-2014, 03:04 PM
Firewall is fine. But I cant reinstall app. My windows have some error with win store. I try Clear & Reset Windows Store Cache but no help. I cant belive what happen now :(
Omg app hate me so much !

SleeperSx2
12-17-2014, 03:18 PM
mmmm, try to reinstall the app, and make sure there is nothing blocking the connection like a firewall or AV.

I reinstal my Windows and I finally did that the app is working properly ! :)
Thanks for help !

YazX_
12-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Great, glad it worked out for you :)

naumaan
12-17-2014, 03:59 PM
I am using companion app on windows 8.1 too .. but the issue i have is strangely not about it .. my uplay actions and rewards related to companion app are ticked and i dont know how .. I asked support team and they locked those 2 times, but whenever i try to start ac unity, it synchronize and all those actions are unlocked again .. even when i have not played it all .. and now the support guy is saying they cant do anything to help me .. !!!

Diarmuid_III
12-17-2014, 11:13 PM
I am using companion app on windows 8.1 too .. but the issue i have is strangely not about it .. my uplay actions and rewards related to companion app are ticked and i dont know how .. I asked support team and they locked those 2 times, but whenever i try to start ac unity, it synchronize and all those actions are unlocked again .. even when i have not played it all .. and now the support guy is saying they cant do anything to help me .. !!!

Not sure I understand what your problem is. If things are unlocked isn't that a good thing?

naumaan
12-18-2014, 10:26 AM
Not sure I understand what your problem is. If things are unlocked isn't that a good thing?

yes its a good thing but it seems my account is being used somewhere by some other third party for unity alone, that worries me ..