PDA

View Full Version : Bring back hidden gun!!

EmbodyingSeven5
12-14-2014, 06:06 AM
never really got why ubi switched out the hidden gun for an average flintlock pistol. didn't like another obvious weapon hanging from our assassin. liked the style and look of the hidden gun more anyway.

as a random side note I would like the knife or tomahawk to return as well. but not as OP

Matt.mc
12-14-2014, 06:18 AM
I'd like it back too. Maybe they could make it that both pistols and the hidden gun are there, but the pistols are more powerfull/accurate than the hidden gun?

I really want daggers/small weapons back as well. I'm like you, I hate having obvious weapons on my Assassin, kind of makes them even more suspicious. It would be a cool idea if we could hide small weapons in our coat.

Altair1789
12-14-2014, 06:19 AM
I want the option to use a Tomahawk, dagger, fists, hidden blade, and throwing knives. Apparently throwing knives are coming back in Victory, and so are fists, so I'm assuming we also get hidden blade fighting back. I'd like to be allowed to carry a sword, dagger, and tomahawk at the same time, but that's unlikely

EmbodyingSeven5
12-14-2014, 06:24 AM
I'd like it back too. Maybe they could make it that both pistols and the hidden gun are there, but the pistols are more powerfull/accurate than the hidden gun?

I really want daggers/small weapons back as well. I'm like you, I hate having obvious weapons on my Assassin, kind of makes them even more suspicious. It would be a cool idea if we could hide small weapons in our coat.

yess!!!!!! that's a great idea!!!!