PDA

View Full Version : Ok Make your decision !!

MasterAssasin84
12-13-2014, 10:11 PM
Assassins Creed has acquainted us with some pretty Interesting dynasties but in your minds which Assassin Dynasty was the most memorable to you. ? and who's lineage did you really find the most intriguing ?

Ibn'la ahad

The Auditories

The Kenways

I would have included Arno's Lineage but since at this point we do not a huge amount i figured that could wait However I have included them as an option for some initiates .

My opinion I really loved the Kenway Saga .

Hans684
12-13-2014, 10:17 PM
The Kenway Family

MasterAssasin84
12-13-2014, 10:19 PM
The Kenway family

So Agreed !! I just think they was an epic mixture of Glory Tragedy and Betrayal !!

Namikaze_17
12-13-2014, 10:19 PM
The Kenway Family

rrebe
12-13-2014, 10:23 PM
The Kenways

Hans684
12-13-2014, 10:26 PM
So Agreed !! I just think they was an epic mixture of Glory Tragedy and Betrayal !!

They defiantly has the best story.

Namikaze_17
12-13-2014, 10:28 PM
They defiantly has the best story.

And the best deaths. ;)

And the shortest lives... :'(

Hans684
12-13-2014, 10:32 PM
And the best deaths. ;)

Indeed.

And shortest lives... :'(

Sad but true, I'll miss them. (

cawatrooper9
12-13-2014, 10:32 PM
The family dynamic of the Kenways has always interested me the most.

Namikaze_17
12-13-2014, 10:43 PM
Sad but true, I'll miss them. (

We all will... :'(

Namikaze_17
12-13-2014, 11:16 PM
What about the Miles Family?

Can't add Cormac or De Grandpre because there's only one member there.

Or Adewale's because they don't have a last name I think.

Maybe the Orelov/Cross family?

RinoTheBouncer
12-13-2014, 11:59 PM
You’re comparing lineages that we know nothing about with one that we’ve seen 3 different members of. That’s totally unfair. We only knew little about Darim (Altair’s son), Flavia and Marcello (Ezio’s kids), and a brief mention of Charles (Arno’s dad). The Keyways are the only ones we’ve went in depth with their stories, so the comparison is ENTIRELY unfair.

The Keyways are extremely interesting, though. However, I voted for Auditore, because I’d take Ezio over all other Assassins and their lineages, even though I love them all.

I’d vote for the Miles family. Its roots go far to the most inspirational heroes in the world, if it was among the options.

Namikaze_17
12-14-2014, 12:05 AM
The Keyways

I love the Keyways too. :rolleyes:

Kaschra
12-14-2014, 12:06 AM
Gotta vote for the Kenways.

RinoTheBouncer
12-14-2014, 12:09 AM
I love the Keyways too. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mean the ones whose lives we’ve re-lived through the Animus were totally different from one another, an interesting variety in terms of motives, factions, races, hell, even in terms of maternal lineages, birthplaces and cultures.

Altair1789
12-14-2014, 12:10 AM
I think the Kenways were interesting, but if we got more of the Ibn La Ahad and Auditore lines they'd be very interesting

I don't think the Miles family should be an option since the Miles family covers all other options (Except Dorian, which isn't really interesting anyway) I guess some info on Charles Dorian would be interesting, but if it were up to me, I'd give nothing more on Arno

Namikaze_17
12-14-2014, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I mean the ones whose lives we’ve re-lived through the Animus were totally different from one another, an interesting variety in terms of motives, factions, races, hell, even in terms of maternal lineages, birthplaces and cultures.

Yep, gotta hand it to them. :cool:

Though I like the Ibn La'Ahad & Orelov family as well. ^^

Plus in terms of the Auditores, everyone forgets about Giovanni. Sure his role was small, but I liked him.

Lineage makes me wish there was a TV about AC.

Assassin_M
12-14-2014, 02:06 AM
1) Ibn La Ahad is not a family name. The "experts" were just apparently too lazy to give the family a culture appropriate family name and not just use western style names.

That said, definitely Kenways. The only notable member of the Auditores was Ezio. I don't think it's unfair to compare, we compare protagonists all the time even though Ezio is the only one who had more than 1 game.
Altair's family apparently was pretty important as their lineage continued to lead the Brotherhood in Egypt and Jerusalem almost 300 years after Altair's death. Iskender seemed like a wuss, though.
The Assassin Lineage of the Auditores probably ended with Ezio and only reintegrated into the Assassin Order when the Kenway line met the Auditore line somewhere down the road.

Dorian. Not sure. Charles didnt seem like a big deal.
"Gentlemen, I shall protect this box with my life" *STAB* "taking the box"
Must have been really disappointing. He probably had a lecture inside about how important that box was and how it should never fall in Templar hands but then not 5 seconds later, he fails....that's like...thank god he died. He would have to live with so much disappointment.

GunnerGalactico
12-14-2014, 07:36 AM
I like the Kenways and Ibn la Ahad lineage.

1) Ibn La Ahad is not a family name. The "experts" were just apparently too lazy to give the family a culture appropriate family name and not just use western style names.

Yeah, I remember your thread about this.

X_xWolverinEx_X
12-14-2014, 08:00 AM
All right who the **** voted for dorian

italay90
12-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Kenway

SixKeys
12-14-2014, 08:06 PM
I don't think any of them have been particularly interesting. Individual assassins yes, but not the family lineage. If I had to choose, I think I'd go with the Auditores, as I always liked the stuff we learned in the Auditore family crypt and enjoyed how different Giovanni and Uncle Mario were as brothers. Wish we could have seen more of the arguments that drove them apart.

Jackdaw951
12-14-2014, 08:39 PM
You’re comparing lineages that we know nothing about with one that we’ve seen 3 different members of. That’s totally unfair. We only knew little about Darim (Altair’s son), Flavia and Marcello (Ezio’s kids), and a brief mention of Charles (Arno’s dad). The Keyways are the only ones we’ve went in depth with their stories, so the comparison is ENTIRELY unfair.

OK, but we're being asked to evaluate things as they stand. Ubisoft chose to flesh out the Kenway lineage better than the others. We can't change that to be more fair.

Kenways for me too, but I'm biased by my love for Black Flag and its setting.

THe.NoMaD
12-14-2014, 08:58 PM
We've had the chance to play as 3 Kenways but only 1 from every other family. Obviously the answer is gonna be Kenway. That doesn't make them the best protagonists though.

Assassin_M
12-14-2014, 09:40 PM
We've had the chance to play as 3 Kenways but only 1 from every other family. Obviously the answer is gonna be Kenway. That doesn't make them the best protagonists though.
Woah, buddy there, don't get your panties in a twist. Nobody's saying anything about your precious Ezio lol.