PDA

View Full Version : Can we see Ezio's Revelations outfit in AC: Unity?

vAshes2Ashesv
12-13-2014, 09:21 PM
Don't know if this is the right place to post this kind of question, but I'd really love to see Ezio's AC: Revelations outfit in Unity, like the Brotherhood and Connor's outfit and so on. I personally have always preferred the Revelations (Master Assassin? outfit, the default dark grey one) to the other outfits he's had, same with the Turkish Assassin armor and the Brutus armor from AC: B. I highly doubt this would be seen by anyone who can make this happen, but I'm posting it cause it's something I'd love to see in this game at some point.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201180809/assassinscreed/images/c/c3/Ezio-plainrobes-revelations.png
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111130221839/assassinscreed/images/0/06/Armor-brutus-brotherhood.png
(Images from Wikipedia)

Altair1789
12-13-2014, 09:34 PM
I'd love to see this in game. I wish they'd give us each assassin's hood, chest, pants, and bracers instead of the full outfit

MasterAssasin84
12-13-2014, 09:53 PM
IMO Revelations was when Ezio was at his best ! and his ACR Robes amazing !! they really captured the Essence of a wary traveller seeking the truth and the Mature and aged Assassins Mentor .

But i have to say even in AC3 I did not bother customising the Robes as it really makes the ancestor look out of place in the chosen time period .

vAshes2Ashesv
12-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Different outfits do usually look out of place in the time frame, still would llloooveee to see these outfits, at least the AC: R default outfit in the game. I just prefer that outfit over all the others actually in the game at the moment. Really, adding it in would probably only require some re-texturing and maybe applying to the Arno mesh, then adding it into the game. I don't know that for sure, though.

RinoTheBouncer
12-14-2014, 12:12 AM
Yeah. I don’t know why only the Brotherhood outfit gets features. Ezio’s ACR outfit was the best, followed by Ezio worn by Altair’s Armor. Why don’t we see Altair wearing his own armor that Ezio got? why can’t we see Ezio wearing his ACR outfit? that doesn’t make any sense. Yes, the brotherhood outfit was really good, but I don’t understand why they made it his most iconic one. ACR’s look was epic, even Ezio himself looked perfect in ACR.

Shahkulu101
12-14-2014, 12:18 AM
I think they're too busy fixing the game to focus on this, but I loved Revelations outfit and if this was added I'd be very pleased.

Namikaze_17
12-14-2014, 12:24 AM
I actually like Ezio's AC2 outfit/Altair Armor/ ACR outfit better than his Brotherhood outfit really.

I don't know why they don't include them. -__-