PDA

View Full Version : Inquire on PC Gold and Season pass

Zordinary
12-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Hey a friend told me that because ACU was deemed so buggy, that gold-season pass pakcaged buyers can choose 1 free game form Ubisoft, being The Crew and Far Cry 4 and some other titles. I am wonder how i can actually redeem the game? and are there any other offers that Ubisoft set in place?
I bought my gold pass and season pass all in one package on steam!

PhilyG213
12-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Hey a friend told me that because ACU was deemed so buggy, that gold-season pass pakcaged buyers can choose 1 free game form Ubisoft, being The Crew and Far Cry 4 and some other titles. I am wonder how i can actually redeem the game? and are there any other offers that Ubisoft set in place?
I bought my gold pass and season pass all in one package on steam!

You can't redeem the free game now. Only next week. There are no more offers but if you didn't have the Season Pass you get the Dead Kings DLC for free in the future and Chronicles China but we don't know when and if it's going to be for free.

Zordinary
12-13-2014, 09:09 PM
wait so, i cannot get the compensation they provided although i have purchased the gold edition of the game along with its season pass? or do u mean it opens up for downloading the games they provided as compensation next week? Or did i miss the period of time and now can no longer get anything :(

PhilyG213
12-13-2014, 09:39 PM
No you still can get the free game but not now. You have to wait until next week.

Bahjabroni
12-13-2014, 11:00 PM
You can't redeem the free game now. Only next week. There are no more offers but if you didn't have the Season Pass you get the Dead Kings DLC for free in the future and Chronicles China but we don't know when and if it's going to be for free.

Yes, we do know its going to be free. They clarified everything w/ the first announcement and subsequent Ubi employee posts answering questions for days.

If you bought the vanilla version of Unity:

- You get Dead Kings for free.

If you bought the season pass or the Gold version of Unity:

- You get Chronicles China for free when it releases.
- You get all Season Pass content thats to be released still.
- You get a free game.

The main requirement is that the pass has to be activated to your account.

PhilyG213
12-13-2014, 11:16 PM
Yes, we do know its going to be free. They clarified everything w/ the first announcement and subsequent Ubi employee posts answering questions for days.

If you bought the vanilla version of Unity:

If you bought the season pass or the Gold version of Unity:

- You get Chronicles China for free when it releases.
- You get all Season Pass content thats to be released still.
- You get a free game.

The main requirement is that the pass has to be activated to your account.

Yeah but I mean the people without the Season Pass. In one of their blogs they said people wiithout the SP are going to be able to get Chronicles China as well but we still don't know when and if it's going to be free too.

Zordinary
12-13-2014, 11:41 PM
oh i seee, thanks!!!

Bahjabroni
12-14-2014, 01:36 AM
Yeah but I mean the people without the Season Pass. In one of their blogs they said people wiithout the SP are going to be able to get Chronicles China as well but we still don't know when and if it's going to be free too.

Its not going to be free to people without the Season Pass. They made it clear in the first update that it will be available to purchase seperately.

mmac900
12-14-2014, 12:40 PM
So it is next week we get our free game if we have saeson pass? Could you link a source? Thanks.

PhilyG213
12-14-2014, 12:46 PM
So it is next week we get our free game if we have saeson pass? Could you link a source? Thanks.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-188535-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32