PDA

View Full Version : Stuck after 1st Helix mission

Anduril79
12-13-2014, 05:10 PM
After I complete the first Helix mission and the cutscene is over I get a screen saying "Installing 86%" but nothing happens after that. I noticed that just before this happens that uPlay is downloading something in the background, but when I Alt+Tab to bring up the uPlay client it's not there anymore.

Any help is appreciated.

YazX_
12-13-2014, 11:40 PM
Seems you havent completely downloaded the game and started to play while UPlay is downloading in the background since UPlay allows you to play without waiting to fully download the game and you hit a point that a required file is not yet downloaded, so you need to wait until the game is fully downloaded to resume , here is what to do:

1. Open UPlay.
2. At the top right, you will find "Download" label, click on it and it will show you the download progress.
3. if the transfer rate is low or 0, pause the download and start it again.
4. if step 3 didnt work and download didnt progress, then cancel the download and start it again.
5. if step 4 didnt work, then cancel the download, Click on the game, and press the arrow next to "Play" button.
6. Select Verify Files, UPlay will start verifying all files and download the missing/corrupted ones, it will prompt you for download when its done verifying, accept the prompt and look at the download progress.