PDA

View Full Version : One very angry p***** *** ubisoft customer...?

CYBINK
12-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Hello,

I find it irksome that I have to compile a letter to complain about what can only be described as abysmal customer service for UBISOFT. You ask a question and get an automated reply that states your question will be answered in two business days. I submitted a question over a week ago and nothing.

I appreciate that there are others to attend to with probably more concerning issues than mine. But a gesture of good will and saying that we are looking into this would have been nice. Instead I get stonewalled. Which I might add is not only annoying but rude. Assassin’s Creed Initiates hasn’t been working for two weeks now. I cannot open or collect GOLDEN chests and Initiates GOLDEN Stars I cannot collect.

To add insult to injury my stats are blank…? Why is this? At first everything was fine, Initiates was first to go and then my stats went blank. I have had no explanation from UBISOFT. No support from UBISOFT whatsoever. And your support isn’t open now until Monday and I won’t hold my breath for a reply because I won’t get one. I am disgusted by the crap support from UBISOFT. I’m sorry to use such language. But put yourself in the customer’s shoes for a while. How angry would you be?

Initiates hasn’t worked correctly for two weeks now and not even an email to say. We are aware there are some issues with Initiates and we are working to resolve this matter. Nothing…? And that to me is an insult to my intelligence. Why are my Stats blank…? Why is Initiates not working…? Why can’t UBISOFT get anything right without making a mess of it…? You’re treating your customers like they were excrement on your shoes…? A bit hash nevertheless, but it is how I feel.

An explanation would be nice, plain and simple…? But I know I will not get one, will I…One very angry UBISOT customer

Regards
Mel Jones

YazX_
12-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Hello,

This is a known issue and all initiates updates and discussions are going through the on-going thread here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/969401-Latest-Update-to-the-AC-Initiates-Platform

nugg0r
12-14-2014, 07:31 AM
Hello,

I find it irksome that I have to compile a letter to complain about what can only be described as abysmal customer service for UBISOFT. You ask a question and get an automated reply that states your question will be answered in two business days. I submitted a question over a week ago and nothing.

I appreciate that there are others to attend to with probably more concerning issues than mine. But a gesture of good will and saying that we are looking into this would have been nice. Instead I get stonewalled. Which I might add is not only annoying but rude. Assassin’s Creed Initiates hasn’t been working for two weeks now. I cannot open or collect GOLDEN chests and Initiates GOLDEN Stars I cannot collect.

To add insult to injury my stats are blank…? Why is this? At first everything was fine, Initiates was first to go and then my stats went blank. I have had no explanation from UBISOFT. No support from UBISOFT whatsoever. And your support isn’t open now until Monday and I won’t hold my breath for a reply because I won’t get one. I am disgusted by the crap support from UBISOFT. I’m sorry to use such language. But put yourself in the customer’s shoes for a while. How angry would you be?

Initiates hasn’t worked correctly for two weeks now and not even an email to say. We are aware there are some issues with Initiates and we are working to resolve this matter. Nothing…? And that to me is an insult to my intelligence. Why are my Stats blank…? Why is Initiates not working…? Why can’t UBISOFT get anything right without making a mess of it…? You’re treating your customers like they were excrement on your shoes…? A bit hash nevertheless, but it is how I feel.

An explanation would be nice, plain and simple…? But I know I will not get one, will I…One very angry UBISOT customer

Regards
Mel Jones

Exactly the same problem here, There is a lot of people still going through this the same as you..

There is a new patch tomorrow i hope it fixes it, but i have little or 0 confidence in Ubisoft at the minute.. i doubt it will be addressed. ..

We can only hope atm..