PDA

View Full Version : [Video] How to earn easy money in the "Ancient Artifacts" Heist Mission

Aenigmatix
12-12-2014, 10:48 PM
These forums have obviously been a go-to for a lot of people complaining about technical issues with the game. But I wanted to change the pace a bit and offer a video guide on how to get a perfect reward for the very difficult Heist Mission: "Ancient Artifacts."

The approach requires sneakiness and patience. But if done right, you can get a ton of livres in less than 4-5 minutes. Make sure to have plenty of smoke bombs and phantom blades.

Read my notes in the video for more information on how to do this mission just as I did.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/eMkuw8d5zZ0

Carch
12-13-2014, 11:45 PM
This is definitely one of the best ways to make money in the game, but don't get frustrated if the mission doesn't show up with the right setup the first time. It may take a few tries to get the right environment plus the chest located in the right place. Once when I tried it it took me 20 minutes just to get one chest. Other times I got the right chest right away. You just have to be patient and keep trying.

The only other heist that has as big a payout is It Belongs In A Museum, and that one is not as easy as the Ancient History heist because you have to deal with a lot more guards in the Luxembourg Palace than you do in the house in this one. If you're looking for a challenge, though, and not just trying to get rich quick, try out It Belongs In A Museum, too - it's quite challenging.

Aenigmatix
12-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Thanks to the mods for moving this from the PC forum. I didn't even know a Hints & Tips forum existed.

As Carch said, you may have to restart the memory a few times to get this method working right. The most times I've had to restart the memory to get the right environment variation was 5 or 6 times. Once you see the guards surrounding the window, though, more than likely you are in the right variation of the mission for this method to work. I made about 3 million livre in under an hour the other day, and I used all that money to buy every single piece of equipment and weaponry I didn't already own.

It Belongs In A Museum is also tons of fun, and I'm working on coming up with a quick method for that mission, as well. But as Carch said, that mission is much more difficult, and I'm not sure if there really is any possible way to complete it easily.

Pop Your Top
12-15-2014, 04:49 PM
nice video man, hey at 1:01 of the video I see you have the companion app linked to your XB1, how do i link mines to the app? it only gives me the option to link to "pc"? any help

Aenigmatix
12-15-2014, 11:44 PM
nice video man, hey at 1:01 of the video I see you have the companion app linked to your XB1, how do i link mines to the app? it only gives me the option to link to "pc"? any help

Sorry the video is deceiving, but I am actually playing on PC. The only reason the controls look like Xbox is because I'm using an Xbox controller.

The only thing you should need to sync the app with your game is a Uplay account. Log in to your Uplay account in the app and your progress should synchronize. If it doesn't, you've probably got a game bug or a glitch or something.

Spikey1989
12-20-2014, 07:37 AM
welcome to the culb where the heist mission made the game to easy to buy all the stuff even a few days after the launch ;)