PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Issues

Demonsedge
12-12-2014, 10:27 PM
I purchased the Great Flamberge and then I decided to change to using one handed weapons, but if I wanted to use my great flamberge again I have to re-purchase it again wasting my hard earned currency.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Demonsedge
12-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Ok can you seriously fix the customization problems I can't seem to keep anything I buy now. It go's from saying the transcation is complete to then losing the ability to actually hold my weapons I bought.

Demonsedge
12-14-2014, 04:47 AM
I really hate that my weapons are getting glitched everytime I buy one. Two scenarios have occurred: 1: I purchased items through helix credits yesterday and I haven't been able to use them since, 2: I buy the cinqueades with my livres in the game then I decide to do my long weapon training tutorial and afterwards don't get to re-equip my cinqueades or any other golden tier weapons I have unlocked, even though I personally upgraded each of the weapons because the yellow checkmark isn't over the weapons. Please Ubisoft fix this issue asap.

dxWiz
12-15-2014, 06:04 AM
Friend cool down, I have the same problem as yours. I got my sword of eden, change weapon and it is gone....also happen to my gold plated pistol and silver musket....well....I will just wait for patch 4 to hopefully fix this issue.....plus, PLEASE return my WEAPON.

Demonsedge
12-17-2014, 11:07 PM
Friend cool down, I have the same problem as yours. I got my sword of eden, change weapon and it is gone....also happen to my gold plated pistol and silver musket....well....I will just wait for patch 4 to hopefully fix this issue.....plus, PLEASE return my WEAPON.

I just checked patch 4 out and it seems that my problem hasn't resolved itself how about you?

Demonsedge
12-24-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm still not seeing anything to fix the equipment problems that have plagued the game (buy or unlocking a weapon and getting that little yellow checkmark saying you own the item) and until that happens it's very unlikely I'll continue to play the game much longer.

Cornik22
12-24-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm having this very same problem (even after patch 4) and it's annoying as hell, especially for me, cause I love changing weapons all the time just to test them all. Bad Ubi, bad!

AC_Luigi
12-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Yup its a common problem! Today i finished the story and was having fun with my sword of eden, after minutes i decide to buy some weapons, when i wanna re equip the sword od eden there is not an equip button :/ thats suck ! Plus some weapons are buged as hell ! I keep buying them all the time the same ones !
SOMEONE NEED TO FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS ! Or at least state that they know about it and trying to fix it.. :/