PDA

View Full Version : Select Club Competition Legendary Items unlocked!

Mr_Shade
12-12-2014, 08:39 PM
The following Legendary Items have been disengaged from the Club Competitions:

Legendary Phantom Coat
Legendary Phantom Bracers
Legendary Phantom Belt
Legendary Musketeer Bracers
Legendary Musketeer Hood
Legendary Musketeer Breeches
Legendary Brigand Coat
Legendary Brigand Bracers
Legendary Brigand Belt

Club Competitions should begin once we’ve confirmed that Patch 4 is up and running smoothly!

Assassin_M
12-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Great, great news. Along with the news about the Patch release date, this is awesome. hopefully, the patch stabilizes the performance. Unity's $60 are still waiting on the coffee table, they're getting cold.

RADAR__4077
12-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Why only unlock some of the gear?

What do you have planned for the stuff that is still locked?

I want to complete the military set then start collecting medieval gear.

This is extremely frustrating.

Kevciu2409
12-13-2014, 03:12 AM
Great news!

But can you confirm that (on PS4) after this patch Unity runs (finally) at 30fps? Not 18-25.

Cause I want to buy it for monday, and I want to know if its fixed.

GoldenBoy9999
12-13-2014, 12:57 PM
Why isn't there more posts here... people were going crazy over this before.

Anyway, thanks so much. I thought I was going to have settle for the Master Phantom Coat because every time I'd look down at the Legendary, it was locked. The Phantom set is my favorite. Thanks so much to listening to the feedback. :)

SenseHomunculus
12-13-2014, 03:10 PM

I think most people don't even look at the sticky posts at the top.

This is good news, a good start, anyhow.

Jackdaw951
12-13-2014, 03:16 PM

Anyway, thanks so much. I thought I was going to have settle for the Master Phantom Coat because every time I'd look down at the Legendary, it was locked. The Phantom set is my favorite. Thanks so much to listening to the feedback. :)

Also, because there is another thread where the items decoupled from club competition were discovered before Mr Shade listed them officially.

I've been wanting the Legendary Phantom coat myself, and was quite happy to see it suddenly available.

GoldenBoy9999
12-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Also, because there is another thread where the items decoupled from club competition were discovered before Mr Shade listed them officially.

I've been wanting the Legendary Phantom coat myself, and was quite happy to see it suddenly available.

That'd be a great surprise. :o. It's awesome.

Bond30_707
12-14-2014, 12:01 AM
Hi guys, I'm on Xbox One! Is there any clan that I can join which is active? I've joined one, currently assassin rank but nobody is playing coop together!

Shahkulu101
12-14-2014, 12:35 AM
Looks like I'll still need to do Club Competitions for the Military and Sans-Cullotes gear - YAYYYYY....

pacmanate
12-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Well that explains it. I thought I had more gear when I was playing yesterday.

DeanOMiite
12-14-2014, 05:57 PM
I'm happy that the one thing i really really wanted (Legendary Phantom Coat) was unlocked, but I don't see why only some of the items were unlocked? I guess Ubi wants to at least give people some reason to play club competition once it's up and running, but this doesn't reallllly feel like a solution to me. I would have preferred something like...make it possible to hack club competition items and give everybody enough free credits to hack two or three of them?

I dunno...I guess I'm at least Ubi has done a couple of things to try to appease players after a sloppy release. I would have preferred the game be delayed a bit but when we are where we are, this is about the best they can do.

Agent_Rainbow
12-15-2014, 03:19 PM

Legendary Phantom Coat
Legendary Phantom Belt
Legendary Musketeer Hood
Legendary Brigand Coat
Legendary Brigand Belt

Club Competitions should begin once we’ve confirmed that Patch 4 is up and running smoothly!

Shame you didn't make the Legendary Napoleonic set available

firepats12
12-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Hi guys, I'm on Xbox One! Is there any clan that I can join which is active? I've joined one, currently assassin rank but nobody is playing coop together!

Hey, my club is pretty active. Most days we have 2-6 people online wanting to play. If you want to join look up Club Name: MonteriggioniBrother. Send me the application and I or Kitonou will accept. :D

xFallenSeraphx
12-16-2014, 02:58 AM
Hey, my club is pretty active. Most days we have 2-6 people online wanting to play. If you want to join look up Club Name: MonteriggioniBrother. Send me the application and I or Kitonou will accept. :D

Sent a request an hour or so ago, same name as on here!

KPRage
12-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Just saw this. Thank you!

markgn
12-16-2014, 06:22 PM
As far as I'm concerned patch 4 has been delayed, it would be nice to set available club competitions anyway or to unlock some more of the legendary gear or some weapons (like the official bardiche as I'd like to). It would be nice to be able to fully gear up and to start going for club objectives.

stetsonaw
12-16-2014, 09:22 PM
As far as I'm concerned patch 4 has been delayed, it would be nice to set available club competitions anyway or to unlock some more of the legendary gear or some weapons (like the official bardiche as I'd like to). It would be nice to be able to fully gear up and to start going for club objectives.
Patch 4 is out today. Release notes: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/975386-Patch-4-Release-Notes

Hopefully what Mr_Shade said in the OP is true, and we will be getting Club Competition soon!

bitebug2003
12-16-2014, 09:25 PM
Speaking of Clubs, after leaving a Club the tag [XXXX] is still showing beside my ID how do I get rid of it?

stetsonaw
12-16-2014, 09:52 PM
Speaking of Clubs, after leaving a Club the tag [XXXX] is still showing beside my ID how do I get rid of it?
I found the only way to get rid of it is to join a new club. DnDu on PS4 has a couple openings left if you're a completionist ;)

RADAR__4077
12-16-2014, 11:53 PM
I found the only way to get rid of it is to join a new club. DnDu on PS4 has a couple openings left if you're a completionist ;)

I'm looking for a club to unlock the competition gear with. Mind if I join? I can adapt to any play style and have a mic.

markgn
12-17-2014, 12:22 AM
I'm looking for a club to unlock the competition gear with. Mind if I join? I can adapt to any play style and have a mic.

If someone speaks spanish and is looking up for a club don't doubt to ask

RADAR__4077
12-17-2014, 01:00 AM
If someone speaks spanish and is looking up for a club don't doubt to ask

Umm... thanks for the offer... but I only speak English...

stetsonaw
12-17-2014, 04:15 PM
Search for the club DnDu, and apply. Although I think we are full now. Don't know what happens if you apply when the group is full. Club information below, you can post in the thread and if/when someone leaves, we can invite you.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/970639-Join-our-club-20-members-completion-focused-Will-target-legendary-gear-when-club

PS3_44
12-19-2014, 12:07 AM
Search for the club DnDu, and apply. Although I think we are full now. Don't know what happens if you apply when the group is full. Club information below, you can post in the thread and if/when someone leaves, we can invite you.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/970639-Join-our-club-20-members-completion-focused-Will-target-legendary-gear-when-club

Just sent over a request - noticed you had one more spot open. :)

Also DM'd you so you know what my PSN is.

LollauZ
12-19-2014, 09:46 AM
Apparently my PS4 downloaded correctly the patch 1.04 but still my legendary items are still locked.
Any ideas?

stetsonaw
12-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Apparently my PS4 downloaded correctly the patch 1.04 but still my legendary items are still locked.
Any ideas?
The ones in the OP aren't unlocked? You still have to buy them, they just aren't locked behind club competitions anymore.

mrbrightside2011
12-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Looks like I'll still need to do Club Competitions for the Military and Sans-Cullotes gear - YAYYYYY....

I'm majorly p***ed off about this. I've got over 500, 000F saved up and all I want to do is buy all of the legendary Sans-Culottes gear. It's still telling me that Club Competition is unavailable and, even when it becomes available, I have no intention of playing it because I'm just not interested. I paid full price for this game so why the **** should I not get full access to all the gear?!

Ubisoft, how about you restore a tiny bit of my faith in your company by doing the decent thing and unlocking everything you currently have locked behind the Club Compeition requirement?

My_Treehawk
12-20-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm majorly p***ed off about this. I've got over 500, 000F saved up and all I want to do is buy all of the legendary Sans-Culottes gear. It's still telling me that Club Competition is unavailable and, even when it becomes available, I have no intention of playing it because I'm just not interested. I paid full price for this game so why the **** should I not get full access to all the gear?!

Ubisoft, how about you restore a tiny bit of my faith in your company by doing the decent thing and unlocking everything you currently have locked behind the Club Compeition requirement?

My club (48 members with over 750 completed missions) and I are on the opposite side of that opinion. We were glad to see that they left items to be unlocked for the upcoming competitions and hope that they plan to add even more in the coming months to help drive the event along. The co-op feature was what drove most of us to get the game, and the club competition unlocks seemed like the right award to give for playing with others.

I think our faith in UbiSoft would drop if they just gave these away to people that did not want to be social in such a great community of players. Just because, how did you say it - "I'm just not interested" - does not seem to merit you being given something for doing nothing. Using that perspective, could you not also argue that you should get all the gear for NOT completing tasks in the game for free too, since they too may not interest you? ie: I do not feel like doing the Nostradamus Enigma Puzzles- give me the costume, I don't feel like running that Murder Mystery - I want my locked weapon..?

Of course a few of us (myself included) feel that the Companion App gear should not be locked away (and actually should have been the items they unlocked) as this requires a second device that the Club Locked items did not and for many of us the option to purchase one just to unlock items is beyond our means. At least the items locked by the club competitions can be acquired with nothing more than playing the game as designed on the device the game is installed on, and making a few friends among this community.

Where I think we differ is on what they gave away, not that they gave something away - in that even those in our club that have the smartphones or can access the App are still unable in most cases to get the rewards.

But luckily this game, the forums and our community allows for both views.

mrbrightside2011
12-20-2014, 07:36 PM
I think our faith in UbiSoft would drop if they just gave these away to people that did not want to be social in such a great community of players. Just because, how did you say it - "I'm just not interested" - does not seem to merit you being given something for doing nothing. Using that perspective, could you not also argue that you should get all the gear for NOT completing tasks in the game for free too, since they too may not interest you? ie: I do not feel like doing the Nostradamus Enigma Puzzles- give me the costume, I don't feel like running that Murder Mystery - I want my locked weapon..?.

The difference between the locked away costume and the legendary San-Colottes gear is that I don't need the costume, it's just a bonus, a little reward for solving the puzzles. Same with the murder mystery items - I don't need those weapons, so I'll just solve the cases when the mood takes me. The legendary SC gear, however, like all the other legendary gear, is part of the RPG system that lets me choose my own style of play. I want to maximise my stealth capabilities, so I should be able to buy the gear that allows me to do that.

I'm not against being social, and have had a lot of fun playing the co-op missions, unlocking some cool gear along the way. What annoys me is the fact that I'm not being given a choice - the only way I can unlock that gear is by getting involved in something that is STILL NOT WORKING AFTER A MONTH. I don't want something for nothing, and have had to complete dozens of missions and tasks to save up the cash to pay for stuff, so why can't I just buy it? Why not have a system where you can either save up to pay for something or cheat and get it for nothing by choosing to play Club Competition, co-op etc?

I've no issue with them locking away colour patterns or fancy outfits or cool-looking weapons as an incentive to solve puzzles or make new friends, but when the stuff they're locking away is something that's integral to letting you choose your own style of play - which is the whole point of the RPG system - I get a little hacked off.

But hey, happy to agree to disagree :-)

Jackdaw951
12-20-2014, 08:15 PM
My club (48 members with over 750 completed missions) and I are on the opposite side of that opinion. We were glad to see that they left items to be unlocked for the upcoming competitions and hope that they plan to add even more in the coming months to help drive the event along. The co-op feature was what drove most of us to get the game, and the club competition unlocks seemed like the right award to give for playing with others.

I think our faith in UbiSoft would drop if they just gave these away to people that did not want to be social in such a great community of players. Just because, how did you say it - "I'm just not interested" - does not seem to merit you being given something for doing nothing. Using that perspective, could you not also argue that you should get all the gear for NOT completing tasks in the game for free too, since they too may not interest you? ie: I do not feel like doing the Nostradamus Enigma Puzzles- give me the costume, I don't feel like running that Murder Mystery - I want my locked weapon..?

You're being more than a bit partisan here. First, no one is suggesting that important gear be given away without working for it. The request is to decouple all stat-enhancing gear from club competitions, or companion apps, or Initiates, or anything that forces the player to go outside what he can do on his own in his chosen gaming environment. There are many in-game ways that a solo player can earn important items. Second, you're assuming that most AC players want to be "social", without any evidence. If you check out the roots of the franchise, and most of the games since, you'll see that "social" has nothing to do with it. Of course some of us want multiplayer, but that's a far cry from assuming that anyone who doesn't is playing the wrong game.

My_Treehawk
12-21-2014, 01:59 PM
You're being more than a bit partisan here. First, no one is suggesting that important gear be given away without working for it. The request is to decouple all stat-enhancing gear from club competitions, or companion apps, or Initiates, or anything that forces the player to go outside what he can do on his own in his chosen gaming environment. There are many in-game ways that a solo player can earn important items. Second, you're assuming that most AC players want to be "social", without any evidence. If you check out the roots of the franchise, and most of the games since, you'll see that "social" has nothing to do with it. Of course some of us want multiplayer, but that's a far cry from assuming that anyone who doesn't is playing the wrong game.

I did not assume what anyone, let alone "most" wanted. read the statement - I answered as a voice for myself and the members of my club. If you feel that was a being more than a bit partisan, then it is fortunate that I did not fully speak my mind and only offered that limited comment. Regardless, we look forward to the challenges of the competition, are happy to be attempting to unlock stat-enhancing gear that can only be gained by working with others and will continue to hope that they add even more items to be acquired through its participation.

MegaRock35
12-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Locking the content exclusively behind the Club Competitions screws over any customer that can't afford Xbox Live/PS+, as well as any customer unfortunate enough to be stuck in an area that doesn't offer anything better than dial-up (yes such places still exist, and yes even in the US). The latter are already screwed for Unity because they can't download the patch, but it's good to think of them going forward.

There is a pretty easy compromise here of making them available to purchase without Club Competitions, but much more expensive than normal. Club Competitions are still attractive and rewarding for not charging you 500 000 livres per piece of gear, but the players who can't or don't participate are not locked out of using the Legendary gear that best suits their play style.

Okapi_23
12-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Locking the content exclusively behind the Club Competitions screws over any customer that can't afford Xbox Live/PS+, as well as any customer unfortunate enough to be stuck in an area that doesn't offer anything better than dial-up (yes such places still exist, and yes even in the US). The latter are already screwed for Unity because they can't download the patch, but it's good to think of them going forward.

There is a pretty easy compromise here of making them available to purchase without Club Competitions, but much more expensive than normal. Club Competitions are still attractive and rewarding for not charging you 500 000 livres per piece of gear, but the players who can't or don't participate are not locked out of using the Legendary gear that best suits their play style.

Exactly!

stetsonaw
12-22-2014, 09:47 PM
Club competition is live now.

mrbrightside2011
12-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Apologies in advance if this has been explained elsewhere but how exactly do you 'play' Club Competition? I'm a member of a club, and it appears to be involved in some sort of 'competition' with five other clubs, where we are ranked by creed points. Apparently, the competition is due to end in four and a half days, and if we come first the reward appears to be some armour/weapon.

I don't get it. Do I 'play' by just racking up points in Co-op and single player to contribute to my club's total? Does this mean that I have to wait at least another four days before the legendary gear is unlocked? Will it all be unlocked at once or a bit at a time? What if we don't come first? Will I ever get my ninja trousers?

Why do you hate us so much, Ubisoft? Why?

End3rMan13
12-24-2014, 07:55 AM
Apologies in advance if this has been explained elsewhere but how exactly do you 'play' Club Competition? I'm a member of a club, and it appears to be involved in some sort of 'competition' with five other clubs, where we are ranked by creed points. Apparently, the competition is due to end in four and a half days, and if we come first the reward appears to be some armour/weapon.

I don't get it. Do I 'play' by just racking up points in Co-op and single player to contribute to my club's total? Does this mean that I have to wait at least another four days before the legendary gear is unlocked? Will it all be unlocked at once or a bit at a time? What if we don't come first? Will I ever get my ninja trousers?

Why do you hate us so much, Ubisoft? Why?
Club competitions were just recently released today I believe. The idea is that whichever club earns the most creed points in the allotted time gets to unlock one piece of raid gear or not raid gear I've been playing to much destiny lol but you know what i mean. So round up your buddys get heavy weapons go on heads will roll and constantly staggering strike scrubs in corners. XD Hope this helps you out

SHADOWGARVIN
12-25-2014, 12:01 AM
Club competitions were just recently released today I believe. The idea is that whichever club earns the most creed points in the allotted time gets to unlock one piece of raid gear or not raid gear I've been playing to much destiny lol but you know what i mean. So round up your buddys get heavy weapons go on heads will roll and constantly staggering strike scrubs in corners. XD Hope this helps you out

That sucks! I was hoping it would be the combined total creed points of the entire club. I'm already at 750k creed points total.

Deliverance-ps4
12-25-2014, 10:33 PM
Easiest solution to everyone's complaint is to make the gear only purchasable using helix credits and to have the rewards for club competition simply be helix credits. This solution allows for competitive methods of unlocking gear as well as the ability to simply purchase the gear.
Of course you will end of with the complaint from some that now they are forced to play club competition or purchase helix credits however you will never please everyone. Helix credits can be used to not only unlock armors that some people may or may not want but also boosts and other possible future content.

DaemonicTemplar
12-26-2014, 07:03 AM
Easiest solution to everyone's complaint is to make the gear only purchasable using helix credits and to have the rewards for club competition simply be helix credits. This solution allows for competitive methods of unlocking gear as well as the ability to simply purchase the gear.
Of course you will end of with the complaint from some that now they are forced to play club competition or purchase helix credits however you will never please everyone. Helix credits can be used to not only unlock armors that some people may or may not want but also boosts and other possible future content.

As sad as it is, I probably would/would've spent money on micro-transactions if that was the case. Just took way too long for Club Comp. to be released so most of my friends no longer care for this game(at present) and I can't see just joining someone's club just to get what I want then say, "Peace, I got what I want."

Let it be known I know people enjoy playing this game and all, I play it every now and then, but no alternative to get the gear sucks

Green_Reaper
12-28-2014, 08:45 PM
Let it be known I know people enjoy playing this game and all, I play it every now and then, but no alternative to get the gear sucks

It does, and I hope for the next game they will abandon the idea of locking all the gear behind club comp. I doubt most people will care long enough to keep grinding for creed points for weeks/months just to get a single piece of equipment each round, that they might not even like. There has to be an alternative as part of the reward.

Legendary Phantom Coat
Legendary Phantom Belt
Legendary Musketeer Hood
Legendary Brigand Coat
Legendary Brigand Belt

I just realized it would have taken 9 wins to get all this. Good thing we got it unlocked, what a time saver.

pb0yd1
12-28-2014, 08:52 PM
I happy because my club am in won .Lo

beastrock18
12-28-2014, 10:00 PM
Got a question about the club comp that ended yesterday... did the piece of gear (Legendary Sans Culottes Coat) get unlocked for members of clubs that did not come in first?

My club came in first, and I got the gear for free. But because there was initially a price attached to the gear (and since there are prices attached to all pieces of gear that are still locked behind club comps), I was wondering if losing teams just had to pay for the gear after the comp ended (or whether all that gear will remain locked unless your club comes in first).

TONY102294
12-31-2014, 12:18 AM

come join the white ravens we are active and glad to take in more actives twrg <clan tag

rrebe
12-31-2014, 01:28 AM
Got a question about the club comp that ended yesterday... did the piece of gear (Legendary Sans Culottes Coat) get unlocked for members of clubs that did not come in first?

My club came in first, and I got the gear for free. But because there was initially a price attached to the gear (and since there are prices attached to all pieces of gear that are still locked behind club comps), I was wondering if losing teams just had to pay for the gear after the comp ended (or whether all that gear will remain locked unless your club comes in first).

Nope, only the winning club unlocked the gear. My club came 2nd and none of the club competition gear is available even for purchase (that I know of)

Farlander1991
01-01-2015, 06:52 PM
So does this mean that, unlike the challenges for AC4, when club competitions stop being supported there won't be troubles patching in unlocks for all the gear that required said competitions so players that buy the game later wouldn't have content they can't access? :)

MystroDaKilla
01-04-2015, 07:45 AM

Legendary Phantom Coat
Legendary Phantom Belt
Legendary Musketeer Hood
Legendary Brigand Coat
Legendary Brigand Belt

My club [LoD3} placed 32,000 pts in the latest club competition. We were in the bronze tier and the closest club to us had 1,430 pts. I logged off with less than 30 minutes left in play. When I logged on this morning club stats still showed zero in club wins, and the gear was not unlocked. Is there a way to see the results of club competitions? Was this a glitch? Can we get a schedule of when competitions will begin, and what will be offered? I want several pieces for my style of play.

mackembulldog
01-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Team Im in managed its first win (which is registered) but its unlocked nothing from what I can tell. Does everyone in the team get access to an Legendary item or just the one in the team thats ground out the most points?

matuxlogan
01-04-2015, 08:23 PM
i really want Prowler Chest but how can i get it? Isn't releaed right? Or i missed it?

markgn
01-05-2015, 03:50 AM
That's a question for Ubisoft or anyone who know anything about. When my team won we weren't able to choose the item we wanted, it was Sants-Coulottes Hood. and my question is where can you see the item that will be unlocked at the end or it is completely random? But the point is that I would like to make my own gear, I mean, I find nice that some items are locked for those who play club competition but you should be able to chose which item do you want. In my case I already have a legendary outfit and gun but I want the Official Bardiche, and for that, do I really have to wait that someone from Ubisoft put it in the club competition? Club competitions are nice but if you are not leting people decide what they want you are doing a lot of things wrong because I left the game until the time I will get the weapon and I could do nothing with my victory in the competition.
Thanks.

PissedMoreBlood
01-09-2015, 10:01 PM
I understand the point behind unlocking the legendary items through Club Competitions, I really do. However, the fact that my creed point bonuses stopped working this morning and that more than half the time I play co-op the game glitches, leads me to believe that your system is still very flawed. How can we unlock these items if we can't even play the game without major issues? I mean it wouldn't be so bad if my character froze for a second or two once every now and then during a fight, but to have him freeze during roughly half of the public co-op missions I participate in for upwards of 30 seconds every time is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, and I think the customization factor is great, but there should definitely be more than one way to unlock the remaining legendary items because frankly, how the hell am I gonna win club competitions if I can't play co-op without issues? And I know I'm not the only one with these problems, so before anyone wants to blame my bandwith I suggest you read other threads/forums and/or talk to other players.

Also, not everyone likes playing co-op, and some of us don't have many friends that play the game. I'm a 32 y/o disabled veteran, I can't work so I spend most of my time at home which means I get plenty of time to play video games. My few friends that play this game work and have other responsibilities, so I mostly have to rely on strangers to play co-op, which in most cases means I've got someone with no headset just running around the heist missions alerting everyone or just generally screwing around in the co-op missions, neither of which really does me any good. With that said, I'm not saying you should just say screw it and unlock all of the legendary items, what I'm saying is you should have a fall back option for unlocking them. For instance you could charge double what the normal legendary items would cost, so roughly 250,000 to 320,000, or you could unlock them to buy for ranking up to Legend.

I'm not trying to hate on your game or the work you guys at Ubisoft have put into it, I love playing this game, and I love the customization, but requiring us to compete in club competitions every week for a random piece of legendary gear which we may or may not even want is gonna get really tedious (especially if the above mentioned issues don't get fixed soon) and will eventually lead to myself and others saying screw it and moving on to another game. Look at it this way, if I play the game so much that it get's to be monotonous and boring before I even get a quarter of the remaining legendary items unlocked, why would I bother continuing to unlock the items if I don't want to play the game anymore???

UPDATE: Creed points bonuses come back after restarting the game, no clue why they keep disappearing in the first place though.

USA4Vets
01-12-2015, 05:04 AM
Thanks alot Ubisoft! You must of got HACKED again, because I was BOOTED from being a Leader of my Own Club of 50/50 Members that was 2/3 in Competition wins and we were in 1st place with over 2 Million Creed Points, and 1 Million Creed Points ahead of the 2nd place team. Now the 3rd place team has 1st place with 200 Trillion Creed points and I Lost my Club as Leader. My Contacts says my Club is down 1 at 49/50 and I'm no part of it... I'm just about ready to SHREAD THIS GAME and Mail it back to Ubisoft and you can shove it! I'm never gonna buy another UBISOFT PRODUCT!

USA4Vets
01-12-2015, 05:17 AM
PS4 - USA4VETS (CSSD) ColdSteelSilentDeath was my Club I Created, Now I'm No Part Of It. I was online at 6pm ET playing with no problems, Signed off for 4 hours because we had 1st place in competition with 2.1 Million Creed Points, we were 1 Million ahead of Second Place and 1.7 Million in front of 3rd Place with 8 HRS Remaining in Competition. So at 10pm ET I signed back on and 3rd Place Club had 200 Trillion Creed Points and in 1st place HOW?? And I was nolonger in my Club, It didn't say USA4VETS (CSSD) it said USA4VETS (666O), showed I was not in my Club but I was in 2nd place Clubs Club, HOW?? Please Explain this UBISOFT!!!!!!

ProAssassin91
01-12-2015, 11:54 PM
you have my sympathies friend, the same happened to me last season and my second in command betrayed me. I would offer you a place in our club but we too have a team that managed that MAGICAL 2.147billion score in 10 minutes of the season starting!

UpcomingWhisper
01-13-2015, 01:48 AM

So far we've unlocks most of the Legendary San's Gear I couldn't imagine having to wait on stuff like phantom though, it has made the game so much more competitive.

Club [TDS2] TheDorianSociety, accepting applications at this time. We are a club with a focus on both competition and fun, and glad to chat and coordinate for co-op play. Headsets are preferred but not a must. All ranks and creeds considered and accepted as long as you are a team player. So far we are Three for Three in club competition, and plan on continuing as long as AC keeps the feature around.

We are currently also considering merging if you would like to discuss this, my Xbox Gamertag is UpcomingWhisper. ~ Unity. Duty. Destiny.

Akasha_Ishtar
01-13-2015, 08:26 AM
Ok now I was logged out of the server for a min, when I came back on I got to see other teams scores, could not see my own it badly glitched out not the first time it has done this and the one in first place was just shocking! 2147483647 now this is really a joke right, I fell really bad whoever is taking this guy on and when I say guy I looked up the clan and it's all of one person and they are a day old. Things like this make the club competitions beyond unfair, is it any wounder people don't want to play them anymore.