PDA

View Full Version : Select Club Competition Legendary Items unlocked!

Mr_Shade
12-12-2014, 08:39 PM
The following Legendary Items have been disengaged from the Club Competitions:
Legendary Phantom Coat
Legendary Phantom Bracers
Legendary Phantom Belt
Legendary Musketeer Bracers
Legendary Musketeer Hood
Legendary Musketeer Breeches
Legendary Brigand Coat
Legendary Brigand Bracers
Legendary Brigand Belt

Club Competitions should begin once we’ve confirmed that Patch 4 is up and running smoothly!

Aenigmatix
12-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Thanks, Mr_Shade! And thanks to Ubisoft for doing this.

It makes sense to keep some of the gear locked by Club Competitions, otherwise what's the incentive to play them when they're released? I just kinda wish they had unlocked the Medieval legendary gear instead of Phantom, Brigand, and Musketeer. I want dat Medieval gear...

Looking forward to both the Patch and updates on when Club Comps will be released.

SHIELD-R7B
12-12-2014, 11:35 PM
And the Napoleonic set? :(

I got the panths and the belt i want all...

Boghtdrincker
12-13-2014, 02:46 PM
Now that's wonderfull and i mean it. Thanks Shade now any eta when Dead kings is going to be unleashed? i want that guillotine gun.

FussyOwl
12-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Thx for the info Mr_Shade ;)

NicoParasite
12-15-2014, 01:03 AM
So i saw the Legendary Phantom Coat and i bought it but i was quite confused lol,this explains it all!! thanks!

ENASGAMER
12-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Can we be expecting some Tailored and/or Improved equipment pieces being excluded from Club Competition as well ?

M4EOzzy
12-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Would have been nice, having bought the Gold Edition, to have been able to customize my character how I wanted when I was actually playing the game. By the time Club Competitions is available, and the gear is available, the game likely will have long since been beaten and shelved by many. I mean really, you lock content, the best gear, away from players for over a month? Just unlock all of it already. Even just raise the price to a ridiculous level, Clubs will unlock for "free," or if you have the cash, can just buy it.

NightmareGK13
12-15-2014, 07:40 PM
you better start thinking of unlocking more legendary gear after this patch 4 delay...

RaulO4
12-15-2014, 08:12 PM
.....what about just unlock it all, remove the chest, remove app game, remove it all....

M4EOzzy
12-15-2014, 08:26 PM
.....what about just unlock it all, remove the chest, remove app game, remove it all....
Whoa, whoa, whoa...let's not bring reason and sanity into this...

Gold31415
12-15-2014, 08:47 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa...let's not bring reason and sanity into this...

It's called a MRantifun trainer.

Just maxes out all credits for you.

NightmareGK13
12-15-2014, 08:51 PM

sounds good to me :D

Pezol
12-15-2014, 10:06 PM
You unlocked them and you didnt even break anything. Game is easy enought to beat it in pants, better focus on game itself instead of whitewash.

medavroog
12-16-2014, 05:12 AM
You unlocked them and you didnt even break anything. Game is easy enought to beat it in pants, better focus on game itself instead of whitewash.

... but we just lost some motivations for doing the club competitions when released.

fakmai
12-17-2014, 07:08 PM
... but we just lost some motivations for doing the club competitions when released.

I don't need a motivation to play a game mode if the game is fun to play. Ubisoft sometimes forces you to do things to get stuff you want. But if they would had just focused on perfecting their gameplay, people would play club competition because they can and want to and not because they have to in order to unlock regular ingame content. It's a game and not work. The city is full of details and really beautifull, but they made some really bad marketing decisions and spoken for me, they kind of compromise my game experience.

QDPhung
12-20-2014, 07:59 AM
wtf IS club competition?

McMelch
12-20-2014, 06:44 PM
There is really nothing in the world (of AC) I care less about than Club Competitions. I don't mind if you add this as a way to get the gear as well, but literally locking it for some? Thats such a terrible decision. Whoever came up with all those unlocks that are only available for certain people doing apps or club competitions should really start playing some videogames to learn how it can be done.

The way you have set it up is simply not fun for a lot of people involved.

A lot of people will have the game already uninstalled by the time they could even attempt to unlock it. And I personally refuse to have anything to do with the club competitions. I'd rather suffer through the game with Starting gear only.

Green_Reaper
12-20-2014, 09:08 PM
I don't need a motivation to play a game mode if the game is fun to play. Ubisoft sometimes forces you to do things to get stuff you want. But if they would had just focused on perfecting their gameplay, people would play club competition because they can and want to and not because they have to in order to unlock regular ingame content. It's a game and not work. The city is full of details and really beautifull, but they made some really bad marketing decisions and spoken for me, they kind of compromise my game experience.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Well said.

NightmareGK13
12-28-2014, 02:34 AM

you dear sir deserve a round of applause
very nicely said, if it does become a chore or a job to get online and earn points, the faster people will lose interest and motivation

keep that in mind

Da_Vud
01-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Unlock the legendary prowler coat too , pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ....:(

Jager.-
01-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Seriously bro? You just unlocked it now?

Lazysoft should listen to the fans...

I mean... you should have unlocked it from the beginning of the release... not after patch 4... which... fixed a lot of bugs in the game...

But still...please listen to the fans...
I know you wont.... so its a waste of time...
And ubisoft even cant be sued for the broken game...
Since they gives us free dlc and... free game for the pass holders...

matuxlogan
01-04-2015, 09:07 PM
The legendary prowler coat was released in some club competition? Cause I really want it and i don't got it

matuxlogan
01-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Would this happend again? I mean, other gears will be unlocked?

Mr_Shade
01-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Would this happend again? I mean, other gears will be unlocked?

Hi, at present it's only these items - since the club competitions have now started ;)

Pezol
01-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi, at present it's only these items - since the club competitions have now started ;)

Ye ? and did you try to play multi ? or invite anyone ? no ? i thought so.

MenteAlina
01-05-2015, 05:41 PM

I won Two Club Competitions. Nothing is Unlock

What is with the DLC / Patch / Initiates. Give us new News

We finally want to see results. And not constantly read your excuses

a_non_moose
01-12-2015, 01:38 AM
Problems go even further: not seeing/getting the "bonus" points...nothing.

Maybe other clubs are, but what's worse is that my club either got shoved into another division and we are losing

OR

Because bonus points are not happening, somehow the 1st place club rocketed up 500,000 points in two hours...NO FREAKING WAY that's possible.
(IF it was overnight, yeah, but 2 hours...you'd have to prove it to me that it can be done)
Worse yet, the times for the competition went down, up, down again and up again.

Insult to injury, 2nd place gets nothing (AFAICT)....1st should get both armor and whatever, 2nd armor/weapon and 3rd boosts or the "meh" prize.

A "thanks for playing" vs "go s**k and egg".

similarly
01-13-2015, 05:00 AM
A_non_moose, in the first competition, solo-ing the heist, I got tons of points from berserk kills and gas attacks. I'd get 10-15 thousands points each time (spending about 20 minutes for the whole run). So that means I was getting anywhere from 60,000 to 75 thousand points an hour. Two hours = 120-150,000.

My current group has over 35 members, and they all earn way more points than I do. I earn a fraction of the points a lot of players do. So if there's a big group, it IS possible to jump a lot of points, I think.

Inflatable
01-19-2015, 07:04 PM
Gotta love these stupid grind all day competitions in games.. I gave up trying to get the legendary outfit I wanted, because I refuse to longer work for it against kids or other people with no life that can play all day and I also do not want to be forced to play only 2 missions and do only 2 special actions all day long for bonusses to have a chance of winning anything.. Talk about boring and demotivating.. Like others have said already, it's not fun, it's work.. Not showing me the gear I will never be able to get would be a little bit less demotivating already, just a tip..

What's also completly retared is the fact that when you get promoted after winning a club competition (or coming second which is worse) and you end up in a higher devision against others that play more your only real chance of winning again without having to play a lot more is trying to get yourself demoted by not scoring any points at all and hope others do so you end up at the bottom.. How ******ed is that, a game that forces you to not play it.. HAHAHA..

Edit: found out that after 2 weeks the gear unlocks for everybody for ingame credits, so I was wrong thinking you would never be able to get the legendary gear if you did not win a club competition (that would be stupid).. So that's good, as there's no more need to waist time on grinding for points in a boring way to get gear, just wait 2 weeks longer and get it (be it at the cost of ingame credits).. I just hope they'll add some more co-op missions to keep the game interesting for us that finished it and are not interested in the club competitions.. Dead Kings was cool, although mainly singleplayer..

a_non_moose
02-08-2015, 01:17 AM
@sim - I see that now...got invite to a club that does "farming" for points. Interesting and possible, yes. Sync throwblade kill was 3.6K per...so, yes I see that now. Especially with
my old group of 50'ish members....very possible.

@Inflat - Heh, that's why I keep hopping to different teams. Past week, had like 8 invites to different teams...hopped over to one with a grand total of 4 players. ;)

I don't mind putting in my dues, but before declining the "farming" team I'd found out they were in the 30M range and 10M behind....went to current team. I don't have that
kind of time. Got a job, girl and a life...like ACU, but sheesh, gotta sleep sometime. Here for the gear, yes...not gonna stress myself out over it.

NAGRAC
02-24-2015, 02:52 PM
The Legendary sans-culottes belt and the shiavona sword have not been unlocked for me although it's been over 2 weeks since the respective club competitions were completed.
What can I do?

wootwoots
03-01-2015, 02:01 PM

+1

Ouky1991
03-02-2015, 11:42 AM

Yes please... it's bad idea to unlock gear by "playing club competitions". for example if i wanna officers bardiche, there's no way i'm getting it just by playing. I need to win specific competition or whatever. it's too complicated! unlock at least all weapons.

Archangel630
03-02-2015, 07:28 PM
Yes please... it's bad idea to unlock gear by "playing club competitions". for example if i wanna officers bardiche, there's no way i'm getting it just by playing. I need to win specific competition or whatever. it's too complicated! unlock at least all weapons.

Just making the point that it isn't like anyone else is walking around with that item you want to use so badly either. Even if you play Club Competitions nobody has access to locked gear til the competition is over, and even then it's just a handful of people until 2 weeks later when the item becomes unlocked for everyone. SO it is pretty much just timed DLC, which can be argued that for THIS game is a bad idea considering nobody really wants to wait months to put together a gear set for a game they are barely playing anymore as it is, but STILL, no reason to act like this is a case of the haves and have nots.

Ouky1991
03-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Just making the point that it isn't like anyone else is walking around with that item you want to use so badly either. Even if you play Club Competitions nobody has access to locked gear til the competition is over, and even then it's just a handful of people until 2 weeks later when the item becomes unlocked for everyone. SO it is pretty much just timed DLC, which can be argued that for THIS game is a bad idea considering nobody really wants to wait months to put together a gear set for a game they are barely playing anymore as it is, but STILL, no reason to act like this is a case of the haves and have nots.

It's kinda misleading when it says "play club competitions" to unlock NOT "win club competition".... I think they should either unlock everithing or at least make it available after only participating in club competition. Seriously, not cool....

Archangel630
03-02-2015, 11:31 PM
It's kinda misleading when it says "play club competitions" to unlock NOT "win club competition".... I think they should either unlock everithing or at least make it available after only participating in club competition. Seriously, not cool....

Yes, I pretty much agree with what you are saying. It is difficult for me to understand why they thought the implementation of this type of reward system would cultivate a real sense of competition or lasting interest in the co-op related missions. The co-op missions are ok, but unless you have some friends that are for whatever reason fond of establishing almost a role based play session, where you hash out and discuss strategies to complete various missions, I can't see why anyone would pursue completing these quests over and over unless they just enjoy the monotony (once you establish path of least resistance) or they just have NOTHING else to play right now.

And let's be honest, outside of one or two 'lucky' situations where things appeared 'coordinated' in the mission (even with people you were communicating with by voice), who here can say that their Co-op experience has ever played out like the E3 demos? I thought those demos were fascinating, but even back then I seriously doubted (based upon my own experience with various online communities) that anyone was going to take co-op missions seriously enough to coordinate their efforts the same way the developers went through their choreographed/scripted exhibition of mechanics. And why would you? The game does nothing to reward you for going through all that trouble just to make the mission seem like it went by flawlessly. Hell, if you are trying to achieve the most points just bowl your way through each mission and bring a bunch of smoke bombs. You can kill everything, mess up all you want, but not lose any part of your 'perfection' score.

Ouky1991
03-04-2015, 03:17 PM
By the way, is there any way to get Pike Hammer if i missed it or is it forever locked? I've just started playing club competitions and found on the site that it was main reward last week.

Archangel630
03-04-2015, 11:07 PM
By the way, is there any way to get Pike Hammer if i missed it or is it forever locked? I've just started playing club competitions and found on the site that it was main reward last week.

It will unlock next week.