PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Assassins Creed Rogue PC as free title for season pass holders

RVSage
12-12-2014, 11:15 AM
This is a request to ubisoft.. To Assassins Creed Rogue.. to the list of free games for season pas holders (PC).. This would be a great offer for PC folks..This is a humble request.. Please do consider it

db87
12-12-2014, 11:33 AM
They know that Assassins Creed fans will buy that game anyway...

Ryan.leKaiz
12-12-2014, 12:01 PM
It seems wisely that Ubisoft won't offer ACRogue. Nevertheless, since ACRogue is not far different to AC4, and has been released for weeks on PS4 and XBox, I'm not gonna buy ACRogue with full price, unless it get discount as AC4 recently. Otherwise, ACU is enough

Anykeyer
12-12-2014, 12:05 PM
They know that Assassins Creed fans will buy that game anyway...

True. But this doesnt stop me from wishing :rolleyes:

strigoi1958
12-12-2014, 12:45 PM
I think the fairest way for Ubi to proceed would be to give every season pass holder a redeemable discount that they can use on whichever game they prefer....

That way if instead of being given Rogue or one of the other games... they may prefer to use the discount on a season pass or limited edition game within the next year. Ubi would not lose anything and may even gain as some would buy a more expensive version than just the basic game.

And everyone would not be limited by choice.

barva4
12-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Good idea give as Rogue!!!

RVSage
12-12-2014, 07:45 PM
True. But this doesnt stop me from wishing :rolleyes:

True , I second that :D

Johnny_R3b
12-12-2014, 08:07 PM
ikr i dont far cry 4 i want an ac game that works that i dont already own and i would love the story too

Mr_Shade
12-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi there only the announced titles are in the offer.

AC Rogue, does not have a release date currently, so isn't available.

Aenigmatix
12-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Mr_Shade's response, and Ubisoft stance on offering Rogue, makes sense to me.

The game doesn't even have a release date for PC yet. It could be months before that happens.

RVSage
12-12-2014, 08:59 PM

Thank you Mr.Shade... But one question.. Giving us AC Rogue would be equivalent to pre-ordering it.. right??? But anyway this is just a request... Thanks again Mr.Shade

Mr_Shade
12-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Thank you Mr.Shade... But one question.. Giving us AC Rogue would be equivalent to pre-ordering it.. right??? But anyway this is just a request... Thanks again Mr.Shade

No, since the offer is for a title when you apply - they will be giving the game to you then, otherwise it's far too complex.

strigoi1958
12-13-2014, 12:19 AM
I still think a discount applicable to any game in the next 6 months would be best as it would not cost anything and people who prefer limited editions or season pass could apply the discount to those

similarly
12-13-2014, 12:45 AM
1. It never hurts to ask, and it costs nothing to dream.

2. I think Ubisoft IS being QUITE generous since I'm getting what I paid for (Season Pass content) AND getting a free game.

Thank you, Ubisoft, but thank you also to the people who ask for things. We don't always get what we want, but if people never asked and never SAID what they wanted, that wouldn't be any good either.

RVSage
12-13-2014, 02:46 AM
No, since the offer is for a title when you apply - they will be giving the game to you then, otherwise it's far too complex.

Thanks again.... Now I understand

Polder1
12-17-2014, 01:05 PM

I would like to know what Ubi is going to offer to those people already owning all offered games?
That's the question I would like to see answered.

whalechan
12-17-2014, 01:36 PM
So is it too hard to have an option set to Rogue that won't give keys, but records the list of users ID in a database? Any given time that list of IDs could get a key when game is in preorder or released state?

VoldR
12-17-2014, 08:45 PM
Just realised today, that steam don't have rogue. Oo