PDA

View Full Version : The game just unlock some of the legendary armor!!

Terrence_Lee
12-12-2014, 08:28 AM
As the title, the game just unlock some of the legendary armor pieces. Go check it out!

tonydamiani
12-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Oh wow its true! Thanks for the tip! :D

LoyalACFan
12-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Which ones?

RinoTheBouncer
12-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Legendary Musketeer

Thanks for sharing, my friend.

RuNfAtBoYrUn740
12-12-2014, 04:29 PM
It's about bloody time.

Locking content behind anything is bad, but when it doesn't work/isn't available?

RADAR__4077
12-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Legendary Musketeer

Thanks for sharing, my friend.

Too bad I use military gear...

RinoTheBouncer
12-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Too bad I use military gear...

I’ve been using a mixture of all the super pieces and using the Arno Master Assassin Outfit, Pierre Bellec outfit or Ezio Auditore.

LoyalACFan
12-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Okay, now how about we work on unlocking ALL THE OTHER ONES, Ubi?

RADAR__4077
12-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Ive been using a mixture of all the super pieces and using the Arno Master Assassin Outfit, Pierre Bellec outfit or Ezio Auditore.

I like the military gear not just for the looks, but also because it works really well for my play style.

Jackdaw951
12-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Is this why the game weirded out me last night? Suddenly, hitting the pause button would just freeze the action, with the word "Pause" on the lower right. No menu, no map. I quit out, relaunched, and got a black screen. Using the Restart Now option on the Xbox (which clears the cache) did the trick. Nothing else worked, including going offline. That was scary.

Anyway, let me see what that's about. I've been going back and forth between the Master Phantom coat and the Legendary Medieval coat, depending on whether I'm emphasizing stealth or combat. I really want the Legendary Phantom coat, and hope it gets unlocked too!

Edit: YES! YES! The Legendary Phantom coat is UNLOCKED! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

So is Military and Brigand.

Edit 2: OH! I see. They've changed the requirements on some of the items from "Club Competition". Legendary Musketeer coat is locked for me, but that's because the new requirement is "Co-op Mission THE TOURNAMENT". I haven't done that one yet. So, look at requirements on the gear now, see which have changed.

HDinHB
12-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Is this why the game weirded out me last night? Suddenly, hitting the pause button would just freeze the action, with the word "Pause" on the lower right. No menu, no map. I quit out, relaunched, and got a black screen. Using the Restart Now option on the Xbox (which clears the cache) did the trick. Nothing else worked, including going offline. That was scary.

Anyway, let me see what that's about. I've been going back and forth between the Master Phantom coat and the Legendary Medieval coat, depending on whether I'm emphasizing stealth or combat. I really want the Legendary Phantom coat, and hope it gets unlocked too!

Edit: YES! YES! The Legendary Phantom coat is UNLOCKED! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Great stats, but those lapels! How can you be stealthy with those lapels? :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
12-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Surprise!

The following Legendary Items have been disengaged from the Club Competitions:

Legendary Phantom Coat
Legendary Phantom Bracers
Legendary Phantom Belt
Legendary Musketeer Bracers
Legendary Musketeer Hood
Legendary Musketeer Breeches
Legendary Brigand Coat
Legendary Brigand Bracers
Legendary Brigand Belt

Club Competitions should begin once we’ve confirmed that Patch 4 is up and running smoothly!

Jackdaw951
12-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Great stats, but those lapels! How can you be stealthy with those lapels? :rolleyes:

I don't care much for the checkerboard "skirt" either. :D In terms of looks, the Master Phantom remains my favorite coat.

Thanks for the detailed info, Mr Shade.

DisbandedBox359
12-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Aww I wanted my full Sans Cullotes gear :(

wvstolzing
12-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Aww I wanted my full Sans Cullotes gear :(

Same here.

HoIcon
12-12-2014, 09:50 PM
The pieces of clothing Shade mentioned are still locked for me, requirements are still club competitions, i'll leave it till tomorrow and see if it kicks in then

PHLFANJAN
12-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Finally, thank you Ubisoft. :D

RADAR__4077
12-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Surprise!

The following Legendary Items have been disengaged from the Club Competitions:

Legendary Phantom Coat
Legendary Phantom Bracers
Legendary Phantom Belt
Legendary Musketeer Bracers
Legendary Musketeer Hood
Legendary Musketeer Breeches
Legendary Brigand Coat
Legendary Brigand Bracers
Legendary Brigand Belt

Club Competitions should begin once weve confirmed that Patch 4 is up and running smoothly!

3 things

What about the military gear?
When does patch 4 kick in?
Why did no one ever respond to my petition thread?

Jackdaw951
12-12-2014, 11:52 PM
3 things

What about the military gear?
When does patch 4 kick in?
Why did no one ever respond to my petition thread?

The patch is supposed to hit the 15th. (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-188597-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32) And these requirement changes away from club competition sort of are a response to our petitions, no?

RADAR__4077
12-13-2014, 12:33 AM
The patch is supposed to hit the 15th. (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-188597-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32) And these requirement changes away from club competition sort of are a response to our petitions, no?

Thanks for the info.

And I meant why is it that Ubisoft chimes in real quick when someone thanks them for making changes, but no official statement was ever made on the thread asking for changes to be made?