PDA

View Full Version : Can't collect Nomad Point

SearStingray157
12-12-2014, 02:13 AM
I have some Nomad Points I cant collect. Nothing happens when I run through it. I have collected some of the Nomad chests from the companion apps, is this what unlocks the points (I have collected some points, but not sure how / when they became available).
So - What do I need to do in order to make Nomad points collectible ?

YazX_
12-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Nomad points can be collected through game or companion app, if you collected it from one platform then it will be locked on both for a period of time then unlock, you can check when it will be unlocked through companion app by click on the Nomad point you want to collect, anyway, i found that the best and easist way to collect these points is from companion app where you just have to click on it when its enabled instead of navigating to it through the game and collect it, so every 6-8 hours or so, just launch the app, click on all available points (Yellow icons) on map and you are done.

Regarding Nomad chests, those are different from points, those chests are locked in-game and cannot be opened unless if you unlock it through companion app, you need to do companion app missions to unlock them, those missions are carried out with the app assassins, now the relation between points and missions is you need to use these points to buy and upgrade your assassins levels to be able to undertake higher level missions.

SearStingray157
12-15-2014, 03:40 AM
hmm - I'm aware of how to unlock nomad chests from the companion app, and I have collected some of the nomad points, but I have 5 left which I can't collect. When I click on them in the companion app it simply shows 'nomad point'

koltregaskes
01-25-2015, 05:37 PM
hmm - I'm aware of how to unlock nomad chests from the companion app, and I have collected some of the nomad points, but I have 5 left which I can't collect. When I click on them in the companion app it simply shows 'nomad point'

I have the same issue but count 7 Nomad Points I cannot collect.

AlexAtkinUK
01-25-2015, 08:36 PM
I haven't been able to collect any nomad points since the first time the game was patched after launch, or perhaps once I unlocked the social clubs, I don't know exactly when it stopped working.

Fortunately one of the first things I did was renovate as many social clubs as possible, so you don't NEED to collect them as you can get all you need from tapping on the social clubs in the app.

Bottom line, it seems its a bug that they never bothered to fix or possibly even introduced in one of the patches. Its annoying seeing stuff on the map you cannot collect, but I'm not sure if they ever actually disappear anyway seeing as you are supposed to be able to collect them every 24 hours. Although I could have sworn the few I were able to collect did get removed from the map, perhaps until they were meant to respawn the next day?

koltregaskes
01-26-2015, 10:25 AM
Collected nomad points appear as blue in game and do not show up on the map. Uncollected nomad points appear gold-ish in game and do appear on the map. If it's not a bug it certainly looks very odd. I also have a few outstanding mementos and can only put it down to the 6 nomad points I've not been able to collect.

KmarkoPL
01-26-2015, 04:14 PM
Collected nomad points appear as blue in game and do not show up on the map. Uncollected nomad points appear gold-ish in game and do appear on the map. If it's not a bug it certainly looks very odd. I also have a few outstanding mementos and can only put it down to the 6 nomad points I've not been able to collect.

In my game the nomad points are still visible in the map , and I have collected them all

joshyblogz
03-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Nomad points can be collected through game or companion app, if you collected it from one platform then it will be locked on both for a period of time then unlock, you can check when it will be unlocked through companion app by click on the Nomad point you want to collect, anyway, i found that the best and easist way to collect these points is from companion app where you just have to click on it when its enabled instead of navigating to it through the game and collect it, so every 6-8 hours or so, just launch the app, click on all available points (Yellow icons) on map and you are done..

Just adding to this, the yellow icons on the map are of course your companion app are social clubs/cafes. If you look at the "nomad points" on your map, there is one in the vague vicinity of each of your cafes. On the app you collect the income from cafes individually for companion app cash every so often. If you want you can collect that cash as Arno instead by going to the nomad points when they've reloaded your cash, which is a bit confusing, but that's how it works. The icons will never go away and be collected in a permanent sense. Because they are reloading cash for the companion app. In other words a nomad point is not like a treasure chest or a cockade that you collect. They are more like shops and social clubs and will never go away, and will always be there helping you, except in the likely event that you don't know what they are, in which cast they will only serve to confuse and enrage you. Nice how they don't have anything about this in the massive tutorials section and just leave you to figure it out on your own.