PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for improving Social experience in Unity.

SolidSage
12-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Crimes in progress are great in free roam but inevitably repetetive.
Please add Riot in progress, and Invasion in progress, PvE game types to the 'In Progress' set. (AI Wave/Horde like).
Having them occur and take place organically in the free roam map/lobby, would really compliment this very enjoyable game in both its sp and coop aspects.

For PvEvP, Defend Brotherhood HQ, and Attack Templar HQ (or Enemy Assassins?), game types would be good. Or PvP Invasions? (team invasions or solo or unbalanced).

I think it would be great if future AC installments could be played, in the entirety, as sp, coop, or a mixture of both. Social Club missions, Murder Mysteries, Assassinations, Story, all these things could play just fine with an option, for additional players.

Also, as a side note, a manual engage/disengage option, in place of or in addition to, the current context sensitive engage/disengage mechanic, would improve that core pillar immensely.

Thanks for a great game Ubisoft :)

FatiguedEnigma
12-12-2014, 07:03 AM
I Agree man.. Most of the time i dont even chase the thief and usually i only kill the royalists if i'm running or next to them

SolidSage
12-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Yeah me too, that thief is boring to chase now, he can keep the money.

I wonder if the life of Unity is really a year or not. I feel like new gen should accommodate a new type of growth. Content expansion packs like WD got, and wouldn't it be great if victory, even though a full game in its own right, would allow for fast travel between London and Paris. So our play space could continue to grow instead of being replaced every year.

There seems to be so much they COULD do now that I'm impatient to find out what they WILL do.

I