PDA

View Full Version : What bonus for having old AC savegames? And how to use it?

Sigfried.M
12-11-2014, 05:35 PM
I know that Unity recognizes old Assassin's Creed games saves, and gives you bonus for it. What bonus?
And how can I use it?
Are you supposed to complete 100% with all collectibles, old games?

Erfivur
12-11-2014, 05:37 PM
I'm not sure this is true.
I think you're thinking of the initiates program at acinitiates.com which is practically the same, it simply doesn't require a local save file anywhere.

Anykeyer
12-11-2014, 06:44 PM
It doesnt work this way. Game performs no checks for saves, instead it checks your online profile.
AC4 grants you oufits depending on how many previous games you've played (excluding ac1 bc its not fully integrated with uplay)
Unity has initiates chests scatterered in Paris and Versailes. They contain outfits and money. To open those chects you need to have a certain level on Initiates website (each chest has its own requirements). You get levels for your progress in ac games (including unity itself, but again it doesnt support ac1). This system is kinda broken at this time. Some ppl dont get any levels at all, for me and many others Intiates doesnt recognise games older than ac4.

Sigfried.M
12-11-2014, 07:59 PM
It doesnt work this way. Game performs no checks for saves, instead it checks your online profile.
AC4 grants you oufits depending on how many previous games you've played (excluding ac1 bc its not fully integrated with uplay)
Unity has initiates chests scatterered in Paris and Versailes. They contain outfits and money. To open those chects you need to have a certain level on Initiates website (each chest has its own requirements). You get levels for your progress in ac games (including unity itself, but again it doesnt support ac1). This system is kinda broken at this time. Some ppl dont get any levels at all, for me and many others Intiates doesnt recognise games older than ac4.

Thank you, mate.
I opened this topic because my AC2 100% savegame was screwed from Uplay when I played it (1 year and half ago). The save was corrupted and Uplay reports a 25% completion progress, without achievements unlocked as well. I don't want to re-start the game, and isn't so easy to use a savegame from anybody else. Probably, I'm going to skip it.