PDA

View Full Version : How long did it take you for AC Initiates to recognize your past games?

LateralusGTS
12-11-2014, 05:07 PM
I read that it might take a while, just wondering what others times were. I have all the past AC games (AC1 - AC Freedom Cry) on xbox 360 and unity on my brand spankin' new PC. I logged into Uplay on all of my AC games yesterday, I have been checking AC initiates, and so far only ACU keeps updating. So with my past games, is it a matter of days, weeks? Let me know how much you guys had to wait.

Erfivur
12-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Took a little over two weeks for me. Only 3 days for my brother though so you may find your experience varies.

That said it does tend to skip a few little things still for now.
For example I have the badge for 100% Black Flag but I don't have the avatar for completing the first sequence in Black Flag.
It also lacks all my "Eidatic" exp from previous Alpha Initiates stuff.

My titles are cross platform so i'm not sure if certain mixtures of platforms are better than others.
For example my titles were spread over PC and PS3 whilst my brothers were spread over PC and XBox 360.

I'd advice patience for a week and then, if in doubt, raise a ticket with Ubi support.

TDAssassino
12-11-2014, 05:33 PM
I'm still waiting... so far, only ACU, AC4 and Freedom Cry are recognized...

Jesus, what a mess this is.

JackienStephan
12-11-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm still waiting... so far, only ACU, AC4 and Freedom Cry are recognized...

Jesus, what a mess this is.

Same to you.
:(

LateralusGTS
12-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Damn....guess ill have to be patient. Hopefully I'll be able to get some of the rewards before I finish the game.

KmarkoPL
12-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Have all AC games and only ACU is recognized ! Why is taking that so long ?!

Green_Reaper
12-11-2014, 08:17 PM
I read that it might take a while, just wondering what others times were. I have all the past AC games (AC1 - AC Freedom Cry) on xbox 360 and unity on my brand spankin' new PC. I logged into Uplay on all of my AC games yesterday, I have been checking AC initiates, and so far only ACU keeps updating. So with my past games, is it a matter of days, weeks? Let me know how much you guys had to wait.

It's probably normal seeing how things currently are. I only have ACU, Freedom Cry, and Black Flag synced, but I'm still waiting for ACII, Brotherhood, Revelations, and AC III.

Sdwakias
12-11-2014, 08:46 PM
It's probably normal seeing how things currently are. I only have ACU, Freedom Cry, and Black Flag synced, but I'm still waiting for ACII, Brotherhood, Revelations, and AC III.

I don't have any game synched... I haven't played Unity (I own it tho), so that's logical I suppose, but I can't get AC4 and Freedom Cry to synchronise... Oh well, at least I hope they'll be recognized all at the same time.