PDA

View Full Version : Would you want Ubi to do a HD-remake/port AC Bloodlines?

KimSul
12-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Would you want Ubi and do you think Ubi will ever do a HD-remake/port Assassin's Creed Bloodlines? Would you want this to happen?

I personally would love for this to happen! :D

Green_Reaper
12-11-2014, 05:06 AM
Definitely, I mentioned this before in some other thread I think. I never had the chance to play it on PSP, and I'm not much of a handheld gamer anyways. I doubt this will happen though, unfortunately.

I've seen youtube videos on the game though, the in-game models look pretty bad, even for PSP. I seen better on other games. I don't know if they can make it look good enough for today's consoles or PC, without having to rebuild a lot of assets - and that will most certainly take time and money.

Fatal-Feit
12-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Definit--Sure! I'm very interested in Bloodlines and could never get the chance to play it. It's mostly because I despise handhelds, but I digress. If it's anything like Liberation HD, I'd be contempt.

Anykeyer
12-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Its nothing like Liberation and should never be mentioned ever again. Forever remaining the lost bastard child.

KimSul
12-14-2014, 03:49 AM
Its nothing like Liberation and should never be mentioned ever again. Forever remaining the lost bastard child.

If you do not mind me asking, why do say it should never be mentioned again? What was so wrong with the game?

medavroog
12-14-2014, 12:44 PM
... voted yes​

Anykeyer
12-15-2014, 12:50 PM
If you do not mind me asking, why do say it should never be mentioned again? What was so wrong with the game?

Its awfull in every way imaginable. Bad story, poor scipting, crappy area design, oversimplified combat, almost complete absence of stealth. LOL, even on PSP a few years ago it got 5/10. Its PC 2014-2015 port would probably deserve 2/10 due to higher quality expectations.

Fatal-Feit
12-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Its awfull in every way imaginable. Bad story, poor scipting, crappy area design, oversimplified combat, almost complete absence of stealth. LOL, even on PSP a few years ago it got 5/10. Its PC 2014-2015 port would probably deserve 2/10 due to higher quality expectations.

May you try summarizing the story for me then? I'm still lost on Maria and Altair's romance/etc.

Anykeyer
12-15-2014, 02:07 PM
I dont remember most of it (didnt even finish it actually). Anyway you can read its plot on wiki
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Bloodlines

KimSul
12-15-2014, 02:54 PM
I dont remember most of it (didnt even finish it actually). Anyway you can read its plot on wiki
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Bloodlines

I personally think that story sounds very interesting