PDA

View Full Version : Game Saving Issues!

TheDownyy
12-11-2014, 01:22 AM
I've been recently experiencing a game saving issue which rolls me back to a early save every time I log in, I play for a good 2-3 hours then exit the game. However the oddest part of this Issue, the save reverts back to the same save 99% of the time but every now and then it loads a save that has some of my progress. I believe it might be saving my game but it doesn't overwrite the file but instead create a new file and when I go back to load that save it loads the non-progressed version.

Sorry for the grammar and English.

strigoi1958
12-11-2014, 04:34 AM
didn't you have downloading problems ? have you tried to verify your game files yet

TheDownyy
12-11-2014, 06:18 PM
I've had no problems with downloading Assassins Creed Unity. I don't know where what came from... My game files don't need to b verified because its a server syncing problem, on Ubisoft side.

Thanks for trying to help!

strigoi1958
12-12-2014, 12:33 AM
I disabled cloud save and save locally on my hard drive... but although the game runs perfectly... I verified it and it downloaded 5 files to replace the corrupt and missing files

Aden75
12-16-2014, 09:43 PM
[OK]

Hello TheDownyy,

I did not find where to force save on HDD ; can you explain where is the parameter to disable cloud save ?

-> In Uplay / Parameter / General / Desync cloud (1st choice)

thanks

Antheus-UK
12-16-2014, 10:08 PM
I had my game saving on local not on cloud and I still lost my data so im pretty sure saving local or cloud will both mess up your data somewhere down the line unless your lucky.

we pay good money for a game only to constantly get messed about by one glitch after another im pretty looking forward to the next pile of horse poo that comes our way!