PDA

View Full Version : Paris storys issue

DaveGodMustaine
12-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Im trying to do each area one by one but i cant find the last Paris story in the first area, im stuck at 3/4, anyone else have the same issue?

DaveGodMustaine
12-11-2014, 12:39 AM
Bump

Erfivur
12-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Im trying to do each area one by one but i cant find the last Paris story in the first area, im stuck at 3/4, anyone else have the same issue?

Some Paris stories unlock other ones so you might have to go to a different area to progress.

I was trying to do all murder mysteries before moving onto the stories but apparently there is one, that i know of anyway, that is unlocked by the Paris Stories progression in another area.
I'm afraid you're gonna have to meander around and do whatever. I'd suggest trying to follow a series of Paris Stories at a time. Like the Marquis de Sade or the psychic lady or whatever.

Diarmuid_III
12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
You might get a clue from your progression. Check it out and see what has been done and what's left to do.

jeffies04
12-12-2014, 06:02 PM
I've noticed a lot of Paris Stories have their own little progressions. The Mlle Lenormand missions are sequential, as are the Marquis de Sade missions, etc.