PDA

View Full Version : An idea regarding Assassin recruits

TheRetroJ
12-10-2014, 08:14 PM
(This is a revision of the calling an Assassin feature we had in the previous games)

It would be great if in future instalments we could create our own recruits/prodigies, then from there you can play as each one in coop missions (instead of playing as the main protag). You would be able to help them improve upon their skills- which would also be customizable & possibly beneficial depending on your play style in single player. Each recruit could have a rank system similar to Unity which you raise by playing coop and eventually ensuring that they become a 'Master Assassin'.

This would all become available when the main protagonist becomes a Master Asssassin.. which is usually by the end of the game. So even more reason to carry on playing once sp is done! It might even make us feel more immersed within the assassin's order than ever before! For me personally, I just want to feel like I've actually moulded apart of a brotherhood with characters I've gotten to know (That haven't necessarily been scripted)- whilst of course feeling like i've accomplished something more than just the story mode alone.

But this is just an idea, you're welcome to disagree and hate it :)

UbiVolfbane
12-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Hi, we appreciate you to taking the time to provide such feedback. I'll pass it along to the team. In the meantime, feel free to also pass along any other feedback or suggestions in a ticket to Support via "my questions" here: https://support.ubi.com

cawatrooper9
12-11-2014, 12:45 AM
I actually really like that idea!

TahjaEstes
12-11-2014, 12:59 AM
Absolutely love this idea!

SixKeys
12-11-2014, 01:47 AM
This....is actually not a bad idea.

Hood2theBurbs
12-11-2014, 01:56 AM
That's a great idea, way better than trying to mix the protagonists single player story with a co-op one.Which by the way was very sloppy.

Namikaze_17
12-11-2014, 01:58 AM
This isn't a bad idea...

Can we also have a Templar team and level up them? :cool: