PDA

View Full Version : How to redeem the DLC that was promised in the stream page before the game's launch?

topeira1980
12-10-2014, 07:05 PM
hi everyone.

there was an official UBI stream of AC:U before the game launched and ppl who signed into the web page (RSVP) before the stream was live were supposed to get a code to redeem a DLC pack (i think it was called "cemichal revolutionary" or something).
i never got said code nor did my friend who also registered for the stream.

what about this DLC thing? have other redeemed theirs? is this DLC even out? maybe it's a part of my game right now but i dont know it? maybe i need to sign a ticket at ubisoft to get it somehow because there was some error?

PhilyG213
12-10-2014, 07:24 PM
It was the American Prisoner DLC. I never got mine as well

Erfivur
12-11-2014, 01:07 AM
hi everyone.

there was an official UBI stream of AC:U before the game launched and ppl who signed into the web page (RSVP) before the stream was live were supposed to get a code to redeem a DLC pack (i think it was called "cemichal revolutionary" or something).
i never got said code nor did my friend who also registered for the stream.

what about this DLC thing? have other redeemed theirs? is this DLC even out? maybe it's a part of my game right now but i dont know it? maybe i need to sign a ticket at ubisoft to get it somehow because there was some error?

Do you mean this?
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx
You would've unlocked the "Killed by science" murder mystery.

Most pre-orders for the game provided Chemical Revolution(You would've gotten an email with a code for it presumably) or I got a physical copy so i had a little sheet of paper with the code on.

similarly
12-11-2014, 01:16 AM
I didn't have to do anything special to get the extra missions to show on the map.

Killed by Science is a murder mystery and it won't show up until after you do the first mystery on the map (revealed by a magnifying glass).

The Chemical Revolution and The American Prison are "Paris Stories", so look for the Paris Stories icons on the map.

Dead Kings, of course, has not been released, but the carriage is ready and waiting in front of the Theater.

PhilyG213
12-11-2014, 10:35 AM
It was promised during the stream when Unity got released in America

wichking
12-11-2014, 12:47 PM
i didnt get that said dlc code aswell. And i dont had that mission. Maybe some hidden companion app mission. who knows

PhilyG213
12-11-2014, 12:51 PM
i didnt get that said dlc code aswell. And i dont had that mission. Maybe some hidden companion app mission. who knows

No it's not a hidden Companion App mission

Leo_2301
12-11-2014, 02:00 PM
I haven't got it as well...

similarly
12-11-2014, 02:06 PM
I didn't have any kind of code. Because I had the season pass, I got them automatically. Check the missions on your map. I had no confirmation or anything about the missions. I just looked on the map and they were there.

Mr_Shade
12-11-2014, 02:19 PM
It was promised during the stream when Unity got released in America

Hi,

If you live in the US - you should have got an email with a code - if not, please contact your local support team :)

similarly
12-11-2014, 02:35 PM
I found the missions in the main menu under "estore" and "unlockable content".

You can also found them on the map in these locations.

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx321/kirin-rex/AssassinrsquosCreedregUnity2014-12-11-22-14-25.jpg

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx321/kirin-rex/AssassinrsquosCreedregUnity2014-12-11-22-16-49.jpg

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx321/kirin-rex/AssassinrsquosCreedregUnity2014-12-11-22-17-12.jpg

PhilyG213
12-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Hi,

If you live in the US - you should have got an email with a code - if not, please contact your local support team :)

Was is only for people living in the USA or could people from other countries get that too???

topeira1980
12-12-2014, 09:04 AM
i dont have that missions either. i live in the middle east.

what is my "local support team"? some peppy guys in a colorful UBI shirt and pom-poms singing "smile, god darn, smile"?
i dont need support. i need my DLC :P

Speedy_PC
12-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Thanks for sharing the screenshot similarly so I know where to look, as I'm still not in that area just yet still collecting in the north eastern part of Paris before I travel towards the north western part of Paris.

seville57
12-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Was is only for people living in the USA or could people from other countries get that too???

I have the "Guillotine Edition" and have them, livin in Sweden.

PhilyG213
12-12-2014, 11:40 AM
I have the "Guillotine Edition" and have them, livin in Sweden.

That's fine but did you get the code when you signed up to get this DLC during the live stream??

Macgraw79
12-12-2014, 01:12 PM
That's fine but did you get the code when you signed up to get this DLC during the live stream??

In the Bastille Edition there are the missions "Chemical Revolution" and "American Prisoner" included as addition digital content. I have bought this edition but there is only the "general" for AC:U and other one. Because I cannot find these missions on my map I thought it has not been released yet. But now I see the screenshots and I wonder how to get these missions...

topeira1980
12-13-2014, 03:30 PM
i dont have these missions in my game and i dont have anything unlocked in the Estore menu in-game either....

what can i do?

similarly
12-13-2014, 03:39 PM
i dont have these missions in my game and i dont have anything unlocked in the Estore menu in-game either....

what can i do?

If you're supposed to have it, contact support.

Fragmentalist
12-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Didn't get that code via email either, and the local support team in Germany is ignoring me :)

PhilyG213
12-13-2014, 05:10 PM
In the Bastille Edition there are the missions "Chemical Revolution" and "American Prisoner" included as addition digital content. I have bought this edition but there is only the "general" for AC:U and other one. Because I cannot find these missions on my map I thought it has not been released yet. But now I see the screenshots and I wonder how to get these missions...

Yeah that's fine and all but there was a stream when Unty launched in the US. We could sign up for a code for the whole American Prisoner DLC. That wasn't only the mission but also the Master Assassin hood, Arnos french rapier and the parade pistol. And I want to know if the code was only available for people from the USA or people from other countries as well.