PDA

View Full Version : About Ubisoft Annoucement On AC Unity (DLC + The Free Game) .

Ago4at
12-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Hi ,

I have 2 questions :

1 - If i don't have the season pass when the Dead Kings will be available , and i buy it after . May i get the free game ?

2 - In the patch 1.04 there is not a lot of problems resolved :/ ... Are you working on everything ?

Mr_Shade
12-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Hi ,

I have 2 questions :

1 - If i don't have the season pass when the Dead Kings will be available , and i buy it after . May i get the free game ?

2 - In the patch 1.04 there is not a lot of problems resolved :/ ... Are you working on everything ?

Hi,

Please see here:

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-187731-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

1: I got a Season Pass, but I haven’t redeemed the code yet, what should I do?

All Season Passes sold prior to the announcement will still be valid, so you can redeem it at any time. Please note that your Season Pass will have to be redeemed before you are able to receive your free gift offer.

2:What’s happening with the next patch?

Work continues on Patch 4, which should bring improvements to the framerate as well as additional fixes. We’re still testing some fixes in Patch 4, so we’ll have a more detailed preview next week.

MenteAlina
12-10-2014, 05:20 PM
2:What’s happening with the next patch?

Work continues on Patch 4, which should bring improvements to the framerate as well as additional fixes. We’re still testing some fixes in Patch 4, so we’ll have a more detailed preview next week.

I have rarely laughed good. And next week, what else is told again
Do they know how this is absolutely ridiculous. It is here , as in politics.
Many politicians talk about the hot porridge . And do not get the point. Only ever new stories are told.
The no one really wants to hear. Or player satisfies us in any way
Our patience is at an end

Since I can not correct English . Has this been written using the google translator

Deutscher Text

Ich hab selten so gut gelacht. Und nächste Woche wird wieder was anderes erzählt
Wissen sie wie das absolut lächerlich ist. Das ist hier wie schon in der Politik.
Viele Politiker reden um den heissen brei. Und kommen nicht auf den Punkt. Es werden nur immer neue Geschichten uns erzählt.
Die niemand wirklich hören möchte. Beziehungsweise uns Spieler in keiner Weise zufrieden stellt
Unsere Geduld ist am Ende

Da ich nicht richtig Englisch kann. Ist dies mit dem google Übersetzer geschrieben worden