PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity and Companion App

Toski2
12-10-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm currently having a problem with my AC Unity Companion app's chests open not syncing with AC Unity itself. As a result chests i should be able to open wont open. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks

alandonovan
12-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Hey, I've had this a couple of times.

I exit ACU game and reload, the App then resyncs and usually sorts it out.

Also... time will rectify the situation.

It seems to be very hit and miss, but with perseverance I have opened all the 'discovered' chests after a while.

:)

cryo_burned
12-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Restart the game, sync with the companion app at the unity main menu. Once they are connected to each other, press continue at the main menu

parabola6191810
01-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Restart the game, sync with the companion app at the unity main menu. Once they are connected to each other, press continue at the main menu

I had this issue and figure out that at the unity main menu under game options in the options menu, my companion app was turned off for some reason. Once i had turned that back on everything synced fine.

bitebug2003
01-08-2015, 10:32 PM
I've noticed lately (since the PSN attacks) there are random disconnects from the Ubisoft servers which are not just limited to the app/game connectivity but also disconnects from the game

(certain Rift Artifacts can't be collected if the servers are offline).

Toski2
01-10-2015, 07:11 PM
I had this issue and figure out that at the unity main menu under game options in the options menu, my companion app was turned off for some reason. Once i had turned that back on everything synced fine.

I have tried this and it still doesnt work. It says play the companion app to get these. Which i beat the companion app and it wont work still.