PDA

View Full Version : Rage Against the Machine DLC for PS3 & PS4

shannonluff
12-10-2014, 02:57 PM
has anybody else been able to download the DLC yet?

I tried all day yesterday and all this morning and I've still been unable to download the Rage Against the Machine DLC for the PS3 and PS4.

Ubisoft PLEASE HELP?

Kynlore
12-10-2014, 03:03 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/965584-December-delays-with-PlayStation-DLC-in-the-EU?p=10428361&viewfull=1#post10428361

Stoneloco
12-10-2014, 04:35 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/965584-December-delays-with-PlayStation-DLC-in-the-EU?p=10428361&viewfull=1#post10428361

I appreciate it but this doesn't really help me since I am in the US not EU.

The Rage dlc is in the PSN store but everytime I attempt to purchase it, it errors out. I contacted SCEA and this is the conversation that transpired:

Kevin: Hello, My name is Kevin how may I assist you today?
You: I am trying to buy the Rage against the Machine dlc for Rocksmith 2014 and I keep getting an error message
Kevin: Are you receiving any error code with the message?
You: no
Kevin: Could you please provide me the error message you're receiving?
You: "There was an error encountered when adding an item to your cart"
Kevin: I see, please try rebooting the console and try again.
You: I have attempted to purchase the dlc through the PSN store on my PS3, PSN store on my PS4, and the PSN store on a PC.
You: rebooting my console is doing nothing. I can purchase other dlc just not the rage against the machine dlc
Kevin: I see, in this case since you already tried on different sources I can recommend you to try again later. I will report this issue for you.

T0mmyd
12-10-2014, 07:22 PM
I was able to download the Rage Against II this morning, but part I was still not available.

Stoneloco
12-10-2014, 10:20 PM
I was able to download the Rage Against II this morning, but part I was still not available.

I know Part I is not available because of the issue with Know Your Enemy but my PS4 gave me a different error, E-82000102
, when I tried buying today. This error has to do with funding a subaccount. I wasn't trying to fund my wallet and I don't have a subaccount so I contacted SCEA again to have an unfruitful chat that went like this:

Kathy: One moment.
Kathy: I just asked my support team and it seems that we are having an issue with funding the wallet since yesterday, therefore you are not able to buy any item from the store.
Kathy: our staff works diligently to immediately resolve the issue. It is our recommendation that you wait and then try again within 24 hours.
You: I am able to add other items to my cart and I am not trying to fund my wallet. I am trying to purchase a certain piece of dlc.
You: I attempted to purchase this dlc yesterday and was told that the PSN store was updating and try to purchase it again after midnight pacific time
Kathy: I understand that, but this issue is also affecting the fact of purchasing an item.
Kathy: Is the same issue that is been already escalated.

DanAmrich
12-10-2014, 11:02 PM
We already have a thread about this, so please use it instead. Thanks.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/972543-RATM-partial-delay-in-US-on-PlayStation-platforms