PDA

View Full Version : Need help with ac initiates

Livewire323
12-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Hi,
you guys know that ac initiates tracks all your Assassin's Creed series progress, well i never really used it before and I have played all Assassin's Creed games available on PS3 and I also linked it to my Uplay account. But when I visited the AC Initiates page, when I logged in using my Uplay account it showed that I haven't played any games at all. I also didn't find any button in the site that said sync with Uplay or something. If it shows that I played the games that I really played, then I should be in Initiates LVL 9 or 10 but at the moment it shows i'm in LVL 1.

Does anyone have any idea how to show the page that I have already played several games?

My Uplay username- livewire323
My PSN username- zxcvxxzxx321

Please help

Thanks.

Rafe Harwood
12-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi live, welcome to the asylum.

Don't worry, it isn't you having problems with initiates. Initiates hates everybody.

It sucks, but that's what you get when you try to force people to use something that is so (I'm having problems thinking of a suitable adjective that is family friendly), 'not working' *cough*

It's all good. Just ignore it. It may be fixed one day, or it may not. It's a waste of time putting any of your energy into wondering :)

JoSeAnToN10
12-12-2014, 01:33 AM
i log in inititates and i cant see my level or exp.....

jetblackcat
12-12-2014, 12:35 PM
The Initiates web site is a pile of ****.
All I can get is zero everything.
No games, no XP, no stats.
My rank is Initiate, and what little I got back at the time of re-launch of the site is gone.
These companion web sites are doing a good job of killing themselves.

JoSeAnToN10
12-13-2014, 12:59 AM
like i said on another post !!! MAKE ADECENT JOB INSTEAD MAKING UPDATES LIKE WASTED APES!!!! the update of unity (#3) only make me imposible to buy or get new weapons and outfits,trigger more bugs than before and my rogue progress still missing so i dont have levgacy outfists on rogue...